come on utd !!!

bainy said:
4th place is in our own hands, no need to worry about arsenal beating them.
3rd isn't though, so I'll be happy to see Arsenal get beat today. Just a shame they're playing united.

Raffles said:
So - what does 3rd give you that 4th doesn't?
A route straight into the group stages without a potentially disastrous play-off against a tricky side at a really shit time of the season.

Absolutely not. If United lose to Arsenal and Chelsea, there is a good chance they will win nothing this season. We should qualify for the CL regardless of their results.
City to win the cup and qualify, United to finish empty-handed is the best possible outcome for me.

Raffles said:

Chelsea for the title, Barca for the CL and I can start on my banner ;)
so we don't have to qualify for the champions league

jimharri said:
Raffles said:
The Clarkie is strong in this one!

:p

Anyway, 3rd gets you a harder team earlier. At least with 4th we get chance to win a few before we get knocked out.

Get real guys - how far do you think we will get in the CL (remember the Europa!)?

CL spot is nice to have, but I'd trade it for the silverware of the FA Cup any day.

rayray666 said:
Woke up thinking the same way, I feel dirty wanted rags to win but third place would be nice!

Just rethought this, obviously my head was clouded when I posted, I want the rags to win f all, 4th place will do!!!

CTID

Raffles said:
jimharri said:
The Clarkie is strong in this one!

Anyway, 3rd gets you a harder team earlier. At least with 4th we get chance to win a few before we get knocked out.

Get real guys - how far do you think we will get in the CL (remember the Europa!)?

CL spot is nice to have, but I'd trade it for the silverware of the FA Cup any day.

Look how far Spurs got!

Sure we are not gonna win it, but with a few addidtions in the summer with Champs League in the bag and we can at least have a good crack at it and try to match Spurs acheivements

Raffles said:
If we finish 4th we have to play a two legged qualifier to get into the CL group stages. Check out some of the teams we could end up having to play;
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=217415</a>
Whereas if we finish 3rd we go straight into the group stages. Still prefer to finish 4th if it means Utd not winning the league? Not for me thanks.

rayray666 said:
rayray666 said:
Woke up thinking the same way, I feel dirty wanted rags to win but third place would be nice!

Just rethought this, obviously my head was clouded when I posted, I want the rags to win f all, 4th place will do!!!

CTID

So you want bad for them over good for us?

REAL supporters want what's best for CITY, not what's bad for them!!

Who gives a shit about what they do! it's all about us

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.