come on utd !!!

BlueMo' said:
tasker said:
im with you

And i'm with you.

Sad! Let's say we finish fourth but get Dynamo Kiev in the knock out qual round of the CL. Tevez might have left and we already know Mario is allergic to their grass! We go out at the ko stage and play in the Europa Lg again next season!

Or we finish third, have August off from Europe and get straight into the CL in September; incidentally United win the league!

With your points of view you are bigger United haters than City fans! And that's sad as fuck! Today instead of coming down to the CoMS and supporting City, why don't you stay at home and cheer on Arsenal to beat United?!

Seasideblue said:
what about a draw then both of them have dropped two points :-)

Is that any good to us ?

Nope because we'd be three points behind Arsenal and they had a far greater goal difference!

danburge82 said:
BlueMo' said:
And i'm with you.

Sad! Let's say we finish fourth but get Dynamo Kiev in the knock out qual round of the CL. Tevez might have left and we already know Mario is allergic to their grass! We go out at the ko stage and play in the Europa Lg again next season!

Or we finish third, have August off from Europe and get straight into the CL in September; incidentally United win the league!

With your points of view you are bigger United haters than City fans! And that's sad as fuck! Today instead of coming down to the CoMS and supporting City, why don't you stay at home and cheer on Arsenal to beat United?!
Exactly. We can't influence what United will or will not achieve, so I don't really care what they win. Just a small point though re. your last line. Some of us can't easily get down to COMS to watch City. At least one of the posters you quoted lives overseas, as do I.

scum win for me unfortunately and 3rd all day long i would rather not see us be put in an everton situation or like spuds were they nearly fooked it up!

i just could not take that :(

jimharri said:
danburge82 said:

Exactly. We can't influence what United will or will not achieve, so I don't really care what they win. Just a small point though re. your last line. Some of us can't easily get down to COMS to watch City. At least one of the posters you quoted lives overseas, as do I.

The greatest-ever of ironies..in a thread entitled 'C'mon Utd!'

And I hate United as much as I love City. Something that becomes part of your DNA make-up if you follow City for more than those who pat themselves on the back for being in the 'dark days' in late 90s.

Do me a favour, the dark days were fast and plentiful, from 1981 onwards.

C'mon Arsenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.