come on utd !!!

True, the title could be changed :-)

Lets hope come 18:00 tonight that the table is looking very healthy for us.

Results go right we will be 2 points behind arsenal with a game in hand and 7 clear of Spurs on the same games!!!

I for one would have snatched your hand off had you offered me that in August

turts said:
I'll wash my mouth out now. I really don't care if that lot win the league. Lets worry about our own house, third place is up for grabs if they beat arse today. Don't think i could ever cheer one of their goals though

Yeah mate, I think you need an acid bath after saying that! It has never been and never will be "come on United!" you dirty fucker ;) ! It should be "fail Arsenal!" Because although your words are wrong, the sentiment is correct! It would do us a favour if them horrible wankers won, we need them to win even if we don't want them to win - they are different things! You don't want to tidy the flat but you need to; you don't want to go to work but you need to!

The less points Arsenal accumulate the better it is for us and if this happens I'll think "nice one"! But I'll NEVER cheer for or get behind United and we don't have to, we can just hope the team that affects us fails!

1. I want scum to lose ALL the time, end of.
2. 3rd or 4th for CITY....does not matter, just qualifty, not going to win CL 1st time.
3. Chelski win Prem, CITY win FA Cup, Barca win Champs league - I want that!
4. Spurs to fuck back to Europa.

But more and more I am moving towards what CITY do, not what scum do....it is a slow process.....but one day....one day....

Mmmmmmm chance of getting third or wanting scum to lose..

its a toughey..... 3rd all day.

what about a draw then both of them have dropped two points :-)

Is that any good to us ?

News blackout for me during the Arse game. Find out the score before we kick off and move on.

It would be better in the race for third (we'll not make it anyway with a cup final on the way) if Scum won but I'd never sleep at night watching a rag going through on goal hoping they'd score.

i dont give a shit what the scum do, BUT i want whats best for city so if it means them taking a step closer to wining the title and us a step closer to finishing 3rd then so be it.

danburge82 said:
turts said:
I'll wash my mouth out now. I really don't care if that lot win the league. Lets worry about our own house, third place is up for grabs if they beat arse today. Don't think i could ever cheer one of their goals though

Yeah mate, I think you need an acid bath after saying that! It has never been and never will be "come on United!" you dirty fucker ;) ! It should be "fail Arsenal!" Because although your words are wrong, the sentiment is correct! It would do us a favour if them horrible wankers won, we need them to win even if we don't want them to win - they are different things! You don't want to tidy the flat but you need to; you don't want to go to work but you need to!

The less points Arsenal accumulate the better it is for us and if this happens I'll think "nice one"! But I'll NEVER cheer for or get behind United and we don't have to, we can just hope the team that affects us fails!

I'm with you on this one mate. I will NEVER want them cnuts to win, no matter what. Too many years of hatred to change now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.