Come the Revolution: These are first for the firing squad

I constantly get Supervalu leaflets through the door, and my house also has neither!
Yeah. An Post have a contract to deliver those so they just drop them everywhere. I mean the ones addressed to 'occupier'. Can't really get those when there's 30 houses on your road only distinguishable by the name of the inhabitants.

Adults who call there parents mummy and daddy
People who start a post with Nope
People who decide to have a chat with the person who is serving
Rude people
People who tell you their dog won't hurt you when it's jumping all over you
Men who do one thing in the house and then want you to praise them for the rest of the day

Yeah. An Post have a contract to deliver those so they just drop them everywhere. I mean the ones addressed to 'occupier'. Can't really get those when there's 30 houses on your road only distinguishable by the name of the inhabitants.

As a slight aside, i'd been living here for 2-3 weeks and was at home one day, and got a knock from a Jehovah's Witness. My head was entirely gone, a village of 500 people and I live around 300m in any direction from the closest neighbour - and still they found me.

As a slight aside, i'd been living here for 2-3 weeks and was at home one day, and got a knock from a Jehovah's Witness. My head was entirely gone, a village of 500 people and I live around 300m in any direction from the closest neighbour - and still they found me.
Never get them, the dogs are always in the front garden.

"Daniel" from air duct cleaning services that's been phoning my house every day for about 7 years.
He should know by now that I'm too busy to talk as I'm banging his Mum.
He wants to talk to his Dad. Give him some time, you may like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.