Come the Revolution: These are first for the firing squad

th

https://talksport.com/football/5071...-fundamentally-unique-city-frankenstein-club/

Fly tippers. Put them into an empty shipping container, drill a hole in the roof and drop a swarm of bees into the void below.

People who borrow my car and leave everything switched on, so that when I start it the radio comes on( especially bad if its radio one), the heater comes on, the wipers come on and anything else they could switch on comes on.No wonder they have to borrow mine, their battery has probably gone flat, SWITCH IT ALL OFF FFS!!!!!!!

People who borrow my car and leave everything switched on, so that when I start it the radio comes on( especially bad if its radio one), the heater comes on, the wipers come on and anything else they could switch on comes on.No wonder they have to borrow mine, their battery has probably gone flat, SWITCH IT ALL OFF FFS!!!!!!!

We used to turn the boss's van off, put the heat/fan of defrost and turned up to full blast. Then we would fill the defrost vent full of sawdust.
It was like watching a fucking snowglobe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.