Come the Revolution: These are first for the firing squad

Also....ask Daniel for me, the best way to clean 8" flexi ducting, I've got a build up of fluff in my pipe.

Pretty sure he's just after my bank details mate. But, try one of these.

318AGmhI5pL.jpg

Adults who call there parents mummy and daddy
People who start a post with Nope
People who decide to have a chat with the person who is serving
Rude people
People who tell you their dog won't hurt you when it's jumping all over you
MMen who do one thing in the house and then want you to praise them for the rest of the day

“Men who do one thing in the house and then want you to praise them for the rest of the day[/QUOTE]

What kind of a fiend are you? If I even vocalise I might do something, I have a petted lip if I am not immediately carried round the room on the shoulders of all who hear me.

If I actually do something, then a street party with all the trimmings is the very least I deserve, surely?

Have a heart and appreciate please.

Any twunt who has bought any CD, made by any of the following

Alexander Armstrong
Hugh Laurie
and in particular, that wanker Nick Knowles

If you want a, classical, blues or bland old cover versions CD, buy one sung by a proper artiste of that genre, not some mediocre "celeb" desperate for dosh.

The money spent on these, COULD have been given to a local charity, clean water/ disaster relief, save the donkey/whale/snow leopard etc.

Alexander Armstrong
Hugh Laurie

If you want a, classical, blues or bland old cover versions CD, buy one sung by a proper artiste of that genre, not some mediocre "celeb" desperate for dosh.

The money spent on these, COULD have been given to a local charity, clean water/ disaster relief, save the donkey/whale/snow leopard etc.
Jeff Goldblum excluded.

I've used the bus to work a few times this past couple of weeks so it will have to be the bloke that has been at the stop each time I'm there.
I use the bus app ticket on my phone, This dickhead who knows how much the cost is gets on the bus and only then does he start scratching around his pocket for the correct change while everyone who most likely see this every day silently groans behind him.
I will probably give a few more times before I say something like get your money ready beforehand you fucking moron. I'm not an angry man but sometimes these people need telling plus he's a lot smaller than me and looks a bit of a nerd.

Alexander Armstrong
Hugh Laurie

And if you really want it, you can kill two birds with one stone, because these CDs will be in the charity shop before the end of the first listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.