NAVAS ______ ISCO _______SILVA
_______CAVANI - AGUERO________

Bluemooner33 said:
____________HART_____________
RICHARDS - KOMPANY - NASTASIC
_______YAYA - FERNANDINHO____

Im sorry but this is just insanity of the highest order.

Bluemooner33 said:
____________HART_____________
RICHARDS - KOMPANY - NASTASIC
_______YAYA - FERNANDINHO____
Are you playing fifa by any chance?

I think we need to get Pellegrini sorted and put in charge first. I dont think a player would want to join a club without first speaking to the manager or even knowing who the manager will be.

Well it seems the meeting between Pellegrini and Trixie was a bit more than a chat if they have informally agreed (gentlemens agreement if you like) for him to come to City. Press reported Pellegrini giving a list of players the well known one is Isco. Could it be that once he is unveiled the rest will follow in rapid sucession subject to Internationals. I see the Dzeko to Napoli has reared up again.

On that basis only need to work out whether Tevez is staying or not maybe that is the last loose end

Cavani/Tevez/Aguero

if Tevez leaves

Cavani/Aguero/ Saurez

If we ain't going for an all out striker

Reus would be the logical one.

Come what may I think our team is going to see a major overhaul and I have say I am a little giddy at the prospect.

Rammyblues said:
Well it seems the meeting between Pellegrini and Trixie was a bit more than a chat if they have informally agreed (gentlemens agreement if you like) for him to come to City. Press reported Pellegrini giving a list of players the well known one is Isco. Could it be that once he is unveiled the rest will follow in rapid sucession subject to Internationals. I see the Dzeko to Napoli has reared up again.

On that basis only need to work out whether Tevez is staying or not maybe that is the last loose end

Cavani/Tevez/Aguero

if Tevez leaves

Cavani/Aguero/ Saurez

If we ain't going for an all out striker

Reus would be the logical one.

Come what may I think our team is going to see a major overhaul and I have say I am a little giddy at the prospect.
No way would be able to sign Suárez and Cavani. Not in the same window. If both Tevez and Dzeko leave, I think we're looking at Cavani (hopefully) and a younger, less established forward. Probably more versatile too.

This is my latest (why can't I just forget City till the season starts and have a life ????? ).

Net Cost would be 40m (baring in mind I'm probably way off on the transfer costs).
In: Cavani_____Netcost 25m?__Replacing: Dzeko
In: Isco _______Netcost 25m?__Replacing: Sinclair
In: Fernandinho_Netcost 20m?__Replacing: Garcia (Might be the most important signing)
In: Given______Free?______Replacing: Pantilemon (I'd prefer Forde but I doubt that he'd come)
In: Helan______Gain 10m? ____Replacing: Kolorov (Time for Youth)
In: Guidetti____Gain 20m_____Replacing: Balotelli (Time for Youth Again)
In: Novaretti___Free__________Replacing: Kolo
I'm iffy about Lescott.

Team from (443)
GK: Hart / Given
LB: Clichy / Helan
CB: Nastasic / Novaretti / Lescott
CB: Kompany / Richards
RB: Zabaleta / Maicon
DM: Fernandinho / Barry
CM: Yaya / Rodwell
CM: Silva / Nasri
LW: Aguero / Isco
RW: Tevez / Milner
ST: Cavani / Guidetti

Obviously there would be plenty of flexibility, e.g. Aguero or Tevez would play central before Guidetti would ever get a chance, Maicon would barely feature but be insurance, Richards would more likely be a preferred RB, Zabba could play LB more often than Helan, etc. But I like the fact that we really only bring in 3 top money signings.

Cesc Fàbregas Soler ‏@cesc4official 16 Aug 11
Once a gunner, always a gunner. Have a good day guys.

Well looks like we know where he's going

EdinJacko said:

Eh?

EdinJacko said:

He is going no where ... If he ever moves back to England to play in the PL, it will be for Arsenal only. That's what that says...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.