Coming in & going out this summer

Plain Speaking said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well poster wise we will see the end of Mancio and probably Tevez City. Now while we all may cry into our keyboards over the tragic loss of these 2 massive plastics I for one will be welcoming our new Chilean plastics. "Ola Senors"
Mancio received a pernament ban after the Everton game for criticising Joe Hart.
Tevez City gets a hard time, often unfairly. He's not afraid to be different and IMO that's what makes Bluemoon such a good forum!
I quite like his knowledge although he talks a lot of pap. He has quite openly admitted he supports Tevez so he will follow him when he leaves. We thought he would go to Chelsea when Hazard went there as he rims him for fun as well but alas
Also Mancio has logged on since that post so he couldn't of been banned permanently

Бравый Дератизатор said:
sam-caddick said:
yellamcfc said:
Would love this starting line-up for first game of next season, obviously a pipe dream and would cost an absolute fortune to assemble.

200513102742.png

Sell:

Kolarov
Lescott
Sinclair
Garcia
Dzeko
Tevez
and maybe Richards?
pepe,means we will be down to ten men after 20mins,

Kolo
Bridge
RSC

Nastasic is better than Pepe
Lescott & Kolo better than Pepe

yozzer said:
Бравый Дератизатор said:
sam-caddick said:
Nastasic is better than Pepe

The team was based on who we were linked with.
It is more likely that Pellers will play 4-2-2-2

.................................Hart...............................

..Zabaleta.......Kompany.....Nastasic...........Clichy..

......................Yaya........Fernandinho.................

......................Isco.............Silva.......................

.....................Aguero.........Cavani.....................

Width coming from Isco & Silva with the fullbacks getting forward at every opportunity.

yellamcfc said:
yozzer said:
Бравый Дератизатор said:

The team was based on who we were linked with.
It is more likely that Pellers will play 4-2-2-2

.................................Hart...............................

..Zabaleta.......Kompany.....Nastasic...........Clichy..

......................Yaya........Fernandinho.................

......................Isco.............Silva.......................

.....................Aguero.........Cavani.....................

Width coming from Isco & Silva with the fullbacks getting forward at every opportunity.

I think you have hit the jackpot and what our formation will most likely look like come 1st game of the new season!

Well done... btw it looks like a BEAST team!

Well after watching the City game tonight, I started wondering what our team should look like next season. Now that it seems that Pellegrini is coming in and he likes the 4-2-2-2 (which is actually my favorite formation in FM) I thought about how our team should shape up.

Starting with our strikers. Unfortunately we should sell Dzeko, he's in demand and we could probably get about 15-20 million for him. Tevez too. I like Tevez and this season was our best forward, but one year to the end of his contract and a player in the similar mold as Aguero, we should sell him. 15 million would be a good price. With that the obvious signing should be Cavani. One of the top 5 best strikers in the world right now, scores assists, creates can play all over the attack and most importantly is tall. He would instantly raise the bar of our team. Now we have Cavani and Aguero. We need to bring in Guidetti to the first team since he's our Lukaku and from what he did at Feynoord could be a great player for us. I'm still wondering where he is? Is that virus more serious than we think? Lastly we need a fourth striker. With 2 strikers up top we need 2 strikers to supplement them. Ideally we should get a very good striker who we can rely on immediately but won't mind to be benched. Also we need some English players for registration so I'll go with Jordan Rhodes right now. A ridiculous goalscorer, has scored at every team he's been and is still 23. Moved to Blackburn in October and scored 27 goals this season. Plus he's 23. We be a good fit.

Now to the wings. It's pretty obvious that we have suffered from lacking a true winger. I remember saying last summer that the most important position we need was a winger. This season has pretty much proven that. Now with Sinclair, I don't know where his head is at and his level right now. At Swansea he was pretty good so it might not be terrible to keep him. If he had to sell him we should replace him with an English winger. Best bet Tom Ince.
After that obviously we'll need Isco.

In the middle of the park, we pretty much need 2 signings and 1 departure. Javi Garcia should be sold. He's a good def midfielder but he is not world class and we really need a world class def midfielder to replace him. Etienne Capoue is my choice. Last summer I remembered saying that if we missed out on Martinez we should go for Capoue. Well this season he's exploded even more. Scored 7 goals this season and is now a rock in the French national team midfield. Matuidi is another good pick but PSG won't sell him. The next signing should be fernandinho. Now it's important to not that fernadinho is not a traditional def midfielder and is more of a Yaya toure, Ramires player so bringing him in, isto give us more choices as regard to Yaya toure's position.

In defense our fullbacks are ok. Actually no, sell Maicon. In the centre we need one player. Since we'll be selling off Toure and Lescott, we should replace them with two players. Shawcross and Novaretti. Thereby we have 4 go to central defenders.

This is how my lineup would look like

719557_Manchester_City.jpg

Summary:
Sell:
Dzeko
Tevez
Sinclair
Javi Garcia
Maicon
Kolo Toure
Lescott

Buy:
Cavani
Jordan Rhodes
Tom Ince
Isco
Fernandinho
Capoue
Shawcross
Novaretti

thenabster said:
Well after watching the City game tonight, I started wondering what our team should look like next season. Now that it seems that Pellegrini is coming in and he likes the 4-2-2-2 (which is actually my favorite formation in FM) I thought about how our team should shape up.

Starting with our strikers. Unfortunately we should sell Dzeko, he's in demand and we could probably get about 15-20 million for him. Tevez too. I like Tevez and this season was our best forward, but one year to the end of his contract and a player in the similar mold as Aguero, we should sell him. 15 million would be a good price. With that the obvious signing should be Cavani. One of the top 5 best strikers in the world right now, scores assists, creates can play all over the attack and most importantly is tall. He would instantly raise the bar of our team. Now we have Cavani and Aguero. We need to bring in Guidetti to the first team since he's our Lukaku and from what he did at Feynoord could be a great player for us. I'm still wondering where he is? Is that virus more serious than we think? Lastly we need a fourth striker. With 2 strikers up top we need 2 strikers to supplement them. Ideally we should get a very good striker who we can rely on immediately but won't mind to be benched. Also we need some English players for registration so I'll go with Jordan Rhodes right now. A ridiculous goalscorer, has scored at every team he's been and is still 23. Moved to Blackburn in October and scored 27 goals this season. Plus he's 23. We be a good fit.

Now to the wings. It's pretty obvious that we have suffered from lacking a true winger. I remember saying last summer that the most important position we need was a winger. This season has pretty much proven that. Now with Sinclair, I don't know where his head is at and his level right now. At Swansea he was pretty good so it might not be terrible to keep him. If he had to sell him we should replace him with an English winger. Best bet Tom Ince.

In the middle of the park, we pretty much need 2 signings and 1 departure. Javi Garcia should be sold. He's a good def midfielder but he is not world class and we really need a world class def midfielder to replace him. Etienne Capoue is my choice. Last summer I remembered saying that if we missed out on Martinez we should go for Capoue. Well this season he's exploded even more. Scored 7 goals this season and is now a rock in the French national team midfield. Matuidi is another good pick but PSG won't sell him. The next signing should be fernandinho. Now it's important to not that fernadinho is not a traditional def midfielder and is more of a Yaya toure, Ramires player so bringing him in, isto give us more choices as regard to Yaya toure's position.

In defense our fullbacks are ok. Actually no, sell Maicon. In the centre we need one player. Since we'll be selling off Toure and Lescott, we should replace them with two players. Shawcross and Novaretti. Thereby we have 4 go to central defenders.

Summary:
Sell:
Dzeko
Tevez
Sinclair
Javi Garcia
Maicon
Kolo Toure
Lescott

Buy:
Cavani
Jordan Rhodes
Tom Ince
Isco
Fernandinho
Capoue
Shawcross
Novaretti
PMSL

pudge said:
thenabster said:

Summary:
Sell:
Dzeko
Tevez
Sinclair
Javi Garcia
Maicon
Kolo Toure
Lescott

Buy:
Cavani
Jordan Rhodes
Tom Ince
Isco
Fernandinho
Capoue
Shawcross
Novaretti
PMSL

I don't see why you should be. Rhodes is young, English and will score goals. Also he probably won't mind as much as an international star to be on the bench.

Shawcross is one of the 5-6 best English central defenders. We need English players and we need the best. So I don't know what's so funny.

thenabster said:
pudge said:
thenabster said:

Summary:
Sell:
Dzeko
Tevez
Sinclair
Javi Garcia
Maicon
Kolo Toure
Lescott

Buy:
Cavani
Jordan Rhodes
Tom Ince
Isco
Fernandinho
Capoue
Shawcross
Novaretti
PMSL

I don't see why you should be. Rhodes is young, English and will score goals. Also he probably won't mind as much as an international star to be on the bench.

Shawcross is one of the 5-6 best English central defenders. We need English players and we need the best. So I don't know what's so funny.
Yep, it's not as if Rhodes would need to prove himself in the Premier League before making a step up to a title challenging side who's also in the Champions League. I mean, he's scored in the Championship and League 1, hell why don't we try and talk Dean Windass out of retirement?

As for Shawcross, a starter for Stoke, I'm sure you're right that he would come and be possibly 3rd or 4th choice and that his thug-ish style would suit us down to the ground as well as coping with the unknown again with regards to Champions League football.

Don't know what I found funny about that, sorry.

kun said:
--------------------------------------Hart-------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
Pantilimon----------------------------------

Zabaleta-------------Kompany----------------Nastasic--------------Clichy----
Richards-----------Papadopoulos--------------Novaretti-------------Kolarov---- + Rekik

-------------------------Yaya-------------------Fernandinho-------------------
------------------------
Rodwell---------------------Barry--------------------------- + Garcia

-------Silva----------------------------------------------------------Isco--------
-------
Milner--------------------------------------------------------Nasri------- + Abdulrahman

-----------------------Aguero-------------------Cavani----------------------
-----------------------
Tevez--------------------Guidetti--------------------

OUTs: Maicon, Kolo, Lescott, Boyata, McGivern, Bridge, Ibrahim, Elabdelloui, Sinclair, Santa Cruz, Nimely, Scapuzzi, Dzeko - Around 50m

INs: Papadopoulos, Novaretti, Fernandinho, Isco, Abdulrahman, Cavani - Around 100m

All of those would work except papdopoulos. He's too good to sit on the bench and he knows that. I doubt you have even watched this guy play more than 1 game and you should not decide your targets based on the papers. Still wouldn't mind him though :)<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
yellamcfc said:
Would love this starting line-up for first game of next season, obviously a pipe dream and would cost an absolute fortune to assemble.

200513102742.png

Sell:

Kolarov
Lescott
Sinclair
Garcia
Dzeko
Tevez
and maybe Richards?

Release:

Kolo
Bridge
RSC

Sell Richards? You are out of your mind. And Pepe lollllllllllllllllll a 30 year old cocaine addict? Yes put nastasic on the bench...?

pudge said:
thenabster said:
pudge said:

Yep, it's not as if Rhodes would need to prove himself in the Premier League before making a step up to a title challenging side who's also in the Champions League. I mean, he's scored in the Championship and League 1, hell why don't we try and talk Dean Windass out of retirement?

As for Shawcross, a starter for Stoke, I'm sure you're right that he would come and be possibly 3rd or 4th choice and that his thug-ish style would suit us down to the ground as well as coping with the unknown again with regards to Champions League football.

Don't know what I found funny about that, sorry.

I understand what you mean in regards to Rhodes and I actually debated that a bit. However three things made me pick him. 1. He's English 2. He's relatively young but experienced 3. The fact that he has always scored everywhere he's been. He's been scoring constantly since 2008 and he's only 23. Plus the fact that he moved from Huddersfield to Blackburn in a Torres expensive style signing and style delivered in his first year tells me that the kids has something.

Don't forget that Lambert was a great and regular goalscorer in the Championship and lower leagues but in his first season in the EPL at 31 scored more goals than any of our strikers. Plus he was coming off the bench a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.