Coming in & going out this summer

Matt.D said:
sincity said:
Talksport saying some Russian clubs want Maicon, and that City rate him at £7 million.
If we get anywhere near that valuation, that would be excellent business considering we got him for £3.5million..

If we let him go for free an got him off our wage bill that would be excellent business. Puts some nice crosses in, but when the opposition run at him he's even slower than Garcia if that's possible.

That is not possible. Unless he runs backwards.

According to tuttomercato,city will be doing a lot of shopping in Italy....they name nainggolan,cavani and de Rossi....also a couple of sites are saying diogo izata,16 year old Leiria(Portugal)midfielder is due to arrive in Manchester on Monday....never heard of him...anyone???

SPIDERBOY said:
According to tuttomercato,city will be doing a lot of shopping in Italy....they name nainggolan,cavani and de Rossi....also a couple of sites are saying diogo izata,16 year old Leiria(Portugal)midfielder is due to arrive in Manchester on Monday....never heard of him...anyone???
Plenty of good players in Serie A that are available that's why.
Nainggolan is a good solid player, very similar to NDJ but with more technical skill I would say. Could be a good option to bring in as he won't be expensive and he would add to our midfield. I have a feeling we will bring in Paulinho though.

Cavani is Mancini's preferred signing I reckon but I would say spending the money on Jovetic and Abumaeyang for example would be better than 50m+ on Cavani.

De Rossi is a non starter!

Dzeko and Tevez out, Falcao and Lewandowski in - We need an RVP-type signing, Falcao is one of the best strikers/finishers in the world and we desperately need someone clinical, instead of trying to walk the ball into the net. Lewandowski has Tevez's tenacity and workrate but is younger and on much less wages. Both have great scoring records.
Aguero, Falcao, Lewandowski and Guidetti would be fantastic.

Nasri out, Modric in - Premiership proven, can be play deep as a playmaker next to Yaya or attacking midfielder in place of Nasri. Great dribbling and passing and given that he's not fit in with Madrid who want both Cavani and Bale, we might get a bargain.

Di Maria, Sanchez or Blaszczykowski - Simply put, we need pace and wingers, especially ones who can counter quickly and whip in a cross.

If we get Lewandowski and Kuba, maybe we could build a relationship with Dortmund for the future. I don't think this would cost 20mil, tops and the wages would be pretty cheap as well. Even better, hopefully, Klopp might replace Mancini and bring Reus and Gotze with him.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Dzeko and Tevez out, Falcao and Lewandowski in - We need an RVP-type signing, Falcao is one of the best strikers/finishers in the world and we desperately need someone clinical, instead of trying to walk the ball into the net. Lewandowski has Tevez's tenacity and workrate but is younger and on much less wages. Both have great scoring records.

Nasri out, Modric in - Premiership proven, can be play deep as a playmaker next to Yaya or attacking midfielder in place of Nasri. Great dribbling and passing and given that he's not fit in with Madrid who want both Cavani and Bale, we might get a bargain.

Di Maria, Sanchez or Blaszczykowski - Simply put, we need pace and wingers, especially ones who can counter quickly and whip in a cross.

If we get Lewandowski and Kuba, maybe we could build a relationship with Dortmund for the future. I don't think this would cost 20mil, tops and the wages would be pretty cheap as well. Even better, hopefully, Klopp might replace Mancini and bring Reus and Gotze with him.

why not offer them 300M pounds and buy their entire team?? in a serious note if we can get reus and MAYBE klopp(if mancini is sack) i will be more than hapy

MihaiCity said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

why not offer them 300M pounds and buy their entire team?? in a serious note if we can get reus and MAYBE klopp(if mancini is sack) i will be more than hapy

Talented young players come and go, but Klopp is the difference maker. He's turned around a bankrupt club into a dominant force in the league and genuine contenders for the CL. This has been with shrewd purchases and a great youth policy and footballing philosophy. Yes, if he could persuade Reus and Gotze, I'd be delighted, but we'll spot talent of a similar calibre elsewhere in the future, but if the club wants to emulate Barcalona, Klopp is the best bet.

Why's no club looking(not us) at Beckham as this new deep lying midfield player.. Not a lot of movement involved but the passing 100% a bit like Pirlo..

IN --> jovetic, gundogan, jesus navas(if he can be persuaded by our spanish heads), two young players- understudy to clichy and kompany

OUT --> Tevez, nasri(esp. for lack of commitment) and obvious high earners running out of contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.