Coming in & going out this summer

MCFC4EVR said:
LongsightM13 said:
Can see Kolarov going back to Italy and a younger lb on cheaper wages coming in as back up to Gael
We were looking at Digne a while back but the way Mancini uses his fullbacks I'm sure any one we buy would be more than a back up. I think Luke Shaw and Ben Davies would be good choices.

Luke Shaw is top class but i think the Chavs are keeping very close tabs on him.

NoahCity said:
kun said:
ST Coleridge said:
If we go 433 next season, I reckon it should be:

_________________Hart
Zabaleta___Kompany___Nastasic___Clichy
______Yaya______Milner_____Benat
______Silva______Aguero_____Di Maria

2nd Eleven:

_____________Pantilimon
Richards___Zouma___Lescott___Kolarov
_____Rodwell____Barry____Razak
______Nasri____Tevez____Sinclair

Lose Maicon, Kolo (or Lescott, I'm not bothered which) and Dzeko. We need to play one up front (so Carlos and Kun, with Guidetti as third-choice), with one drifting winger (basically a way of shoehorning Dave into the side) and one 'proper' wide forward (Sinclair would do as understudy for this).

It fits with the Barca model, where Villa is inclined to come inside while Pedro/Sanchez offer width - see also Ronaldo/Di Maria, Muller/Ribery.
this would be awesome
not sure Milner is good enough to play in the center there, has a great engine but is range of passing isn't amazing.
But Yaya and Benat's are

FantasyIreland said:
MCFC4EVR said:
LongsightM13 said:
Can see Kolarov going back to Italy and a younger lb on cheaper wages coming in as back up to Gael
We were looking at Digne a while back but the way Mancini uses his fullbacks I'm sure any one we buy would be more than a back up. I think Luke Shaw and Ben Davies would be good choices.

Luke Shaw is top class but i think the Chavs are keeping very close tabs on him.

They have Bertrand, for the price they'd pay for Shaw they'd get Baines. May as well buy Baines rather than a good prospect.

spinzer said:
Id like to see us signing the danish starlet from Ajax, Viktor Fischer.

He turned us down for Ajax a couple of seasons back,seems his decision may have been a wise one given our EDS player stagnation.

------------hart----------------
zaba--kompany-chiellini------alba-

-----yaya-------fallaini-------

sanchez-------------di maria--
-----------silva---------------
----------aguero--------------

in:
jordi alba
chiellini
fallaini
sanchez
di maria
jovetic
reus
lamela
savic

out:
nasri
lescott
tevez
dzeko
santa
bridges
kolarov
kolo toure

jeffer lim said:
in:
jordi alba
chiellini
fallaini
sanchez
di maria
jovetic
reus
lamela
savic

out:
nasri
lescott
tevez
dzeko
santa
bridges
kolarov
kolo toure

Savic? Really... really???

Not that several of these players are even buyable, but if they all were we'd be paying around £220million for this lot (and let's not get started on agent fees and their wages... probably close to £1million/week on wages for that lot) while getting about £60million for those leaving. Something tells me can't spend circa £160million net this summer... maybe £30million + whatever we make on transfers.

jeffer lim said:
------------hart----------------
zaba--kompany-chiellini------alba-

-----yaya-------fallaini-------

sanchez-------------di maria--
-----------silva---------------
----------aguero--------------

in:
jordi alba
chiellini
fallaini
sanchez
di maria
jovetic
reus
lamela
savic

out:
nasri
lescott
tevez
dzeko
santa
bridges
kolarov
kolo toure

This wouldn't even be doable in 4 transfer windows on Fifa.

MCFC4EVR said:
LongsightM13 said:

I like your way of thinking.
Either Shaw or Davies would be excellent, sensible signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.