Coming in & going out this summer

FantasyIreland said:
spinzer said:
Id like to see us signing the danish starlet from Ajax, Viktor Fischer.

He turned us down for Ajax a couple of seasons back,seems his decision may have been a wise one given our EDS player stagnation.

I got to be honest, i doubt Fischer but be nowhere near where he is now if he chose our EDS system instead of Ajax's.
Id really like to see Mancini using some of our prospect some more. Seems like the way to the first team is to long. Prospects need gametime in order to develop.

guinnessdaze said:
Argie mate on fb told me last night that City are def in for Eric Lamela, I know it's old news but he's sure about it.

This is certainly one of the most persistent of all the current rumours.

Out - RSC
Bridge
Maicon
Lescott
Kolarov
Boyata
Toure ( Would be sad to see both him and Lescott leave but both on high wages and only squad players)
Sinclair
Nasri
Dzeko
Plenty of older EDS players will leave e.g McGivern, Scapuzzi, Nimely, Helen, Warbara etc

In
- One possibly two young versatile defenders like Zouma
Obiang/Kondogbia - Adds more pace and strengh to midfield
Gundogan/Fernandinho - deep lying playing is a must in the summer
Lamela/Di Maria/Nani/Jovetic - Adds some pace and width
Falcao/Saurez - would prefer Saruez but would be very happy with either
Possibly a 4th striker like Aubameyang who we have been linked with but I personally would rather give Guidetti a chance.

Keepers - Hart, Pants, Wright (two homegrown)

Defenders - Zaba, Richards, Clichy, Nastasic, Kompany, new signing, new signings ( two homegrown)

Midfield - Barry, Milner, Rodwell, Yaya, Garcia, Obiang, Gundogen ( three homegrown)

AM midfield/Winger - Silva, Jovetic

Striker - Aguero, Tevez, Falcao, Guidetti (1 homegrown)

greasedupdeafguy said:
Out - RSC
Bridge
Maicon
Lescott
Kolarov
Boyata
Toure ( Would be sad to see both him and Lescott leave but both on high wages and only squad players)
Sinclair
Nasri
Dzeko
Plenty of older EDS players will leave e.g McGivern, Scapuzzi, Nimely, Helen, Warbara etc

In
- One possibly two young versatile defenders like Zouma
Obiang/Kondogbia - Adds more pace and strengh to midfield
Gundogan/Fernandinho - deep lying playing is a must in the summer
Lamela/Di Maria/Nani/Jovetic - Adds some pace and width
Falcao/Saurez - would prefer Saruez but would be very happy with either
Possibly a 4th striker like Aubameyang who we have been linked with but I personally would rather give Guidetti a chance.

Keepers - Hart, Pants, Wright (two homegrown)

Defenders - Zaba, Richards, Clichy, Nastasic, Kompany, new signing, new signings ( two homegrown)

Midfield - Barry, Milner, Rodwell, Yaya, Garcia, Obiang, Gundogen ( three homegrown)

AM midfield/Winger - Silva, Jovetic

Striker - Aguero, Tevez, Falcao, Guidetti (1 homegrown)

That's a fucking ridiculous amount of Centre Mids/Defensive Mids.

I agree with greasedupdeafguy but I would say just bring in a deep lying playmaker eg Paulinho, Fernandinho or Benat etc but no Obiang or Kondogbia etc.

We won't bring in a big name striker eg Falcao and another striker. It will be a striker and a winger/attacking mid eg Lamela or Jovetic.

Guidetti will be backup to Aguero, Falcao and Tevez.

I do believe that we will sign Iniesta this year. I'm not ITK but I do believe that at some point Iniesta will look to test his skills abroad. He seems to have this thirst for football that goes beyond the love of Catalonia. At City he'd be in a very similar professional environment. Who knows. But I think it'll happen.

alky313 said:
I do believe that we will sign Iniesta this year. I'm not ITK but I do believe that at some point Iniesta will look to test his skills abroad. He seems to have this thirst for football that goes beyond the love of Catalonia. At City he'd be in a very similar professional environment. Who knows. But I think it'll happen.

I don't even.......

Talksport saying some Russian clubs want Maicon, and that City rate him at £7 million.
If we get anywhere near that valuation, that would be excellent business considering we got him for £3.5million..

sincity said:
Talksport saying some Russian clubs want Maicon, and that City rate him at £7 million.
If we get anywhere near that valuation, that would be excellent business considering we got him for £3.5million..

If we let him go for free an got him off our wage bill that would be excellent business. Puts some nice crosses in, but when the opposition run at him he's even slower than Garcia if that's possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.