Community/Charity shield tickets request

bluewigmcfc said:
we know the teams we know the date so tickets will go on sale about 2 weeks before the game and there will be the rush and messing about to get tickets ?

Season tickets are going to have to be distributed before CS tickets. Anyone know when Memberships will go in the post or be allocated for newbies or movers??

It may give an indication to when CS tickets go on sale?

Hi fellow blues. I know it may be a long shot but I am planning to visit my family in Manchester in August and am desperate to try to secure a ticket to the CS while i am home, yep it is still home to me even though I now live in Adelaide. If any fellow blue is able to help me out I would be forever in your debt. I would be happy to pay the going rate..even abit extra if needed. I visit my family approx every 18 months and always visit in the football season and always attend as many City home games as possible whenever I return to Manchester, but have yet to see wembley bathed in light blue. Thanks for reading. :}

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Why pick MY thread to do it?

Why not start your own - or am I now seen as a charity officer?

de niro said:
we will most likely get the same allocation as the final but with less demand there will be more available this time round.

Will we not get the same allocation as the SF? Less tickets, if any, for the FA football family?

SB Blue said:
de niro said:
we will most likely get the same allocation as the final but with less demand there will be more available this time round.

Will we not get the same allocation as the SF? Less tickets, if any, for the FA football family?

not sure but i reckon less than 30k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.