Community/Charity shield tickets request

need 3 tickets , couldnt get to the semi or final so am hoping this will be the chance to see us at wembley , pm me !

tugster17 said:
Raffles said:
marco said:
hhahah, 26k tops matey
Spot on-ish. 27K in total. Probably means 25K for the fans ;)
we have been allocated 28k in the west end of the staduim on mcfc web site.
Still only means 25K for the fans though. Should still be more than enough as most either can't be bothered (as they went to the semi/final) or are on holiday.

Good job for me really ;)

Just get this in: Morecambe Bay branch are taking a coach down and it is likely we will have spare seats. Our route will be Junction 34 M6 and then south, we can pick up at any motorway junction southbound.

Looks like I am going to striggle to make this one too, wish I could but if 1 goes 4 will want to go which is an expensive do and there no guarantee for tickets for 2 of the family. I do not yet know what the criteria is but if anyone needs an adult ticket mine will probably be going begging.

wesshaw1985 said:
any idea when they go on sale yet?

Tickets go on sale on the 19th of july<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 pm --<br /><br />I'm going to have 1 spare for this game as I can't make it.

looking for a couple of spares for com shield game will pay good money blues anyone help thanks

Looking for two tickets for this game to bring my old man with me. If any of you blues would be willing to part with any I'd really appreciate it. I'll pay full price of course ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.