Community/Charity shield tickets request

Had Cat 2 tkts for semi and final which were lower tier behind goal. Can anyone confirm where Cat 3 tkts are in the stadium?

I have got loads of points and will be eligable to buy 1 adult and a junior when they go on sale.

We dont get back from holiday until the day after the charity shield - would be willing to buy the tickets and sell on to genuine blues for face value + booking fee + delivery fee.

Ping me if anyone interested.

Blackcrowes said:
I have got loads of points and will be eligable to buy 1 adult and a junior when they go on sale.

We dont get back from holiday until the day after the charity shield - would be willing to buy the tickets and sell on to genuine blues for face value + booking fee + delivery fee.

Well, seeing as this was MY thread and request in the first place...

Raffles, word of advice.

When somebody sets up the first ticket request thread this then becomes a general ticket request thread for everybody. Otherwise we would have hundreds of threads saying the same thing over and over with people trying to bump theirs to the top of the page.

Im sure somebody sensible will eventually offer you a ticket by reading through who requested one first (just be sure to *edit* the original post to let people know you have one when you finally get one or your going to get offered loads which wont be fair on the other people waiting)

If anyone has 2 spare tickets, would be much appreciated. my pa took me to wembley in '98 vs the gills and would love to repay the favour..........

scoreboardender said:
Just get this in: Morecambe Bay branch are taking a coach down and it is likely we will have spare seats. Our route will be Junction 34 M6 and then south, we can pick up at any motorway junction southbound.
pmd you mate

Hi

I am looking for a spare CS ticket to bring my wife to the game, we have 3 Season tickets for myself and the two lads, she has a "Blue Card", she missed out on the Semi and Final, so we are keen to make it a family trip this time out.

Any help gratefully appreciated

andymorrison said:
If anyone has 2 spare tickets, would be much appreciated. my pa took me to wembley in '98 vs the gills and would love to repay the favour..........

Was it any good in 98? I preferred 99 myself when City were there ;)

Blackcrowes said:

Why would you want to do that leave the tickets in the ticket office and the next blue with the points gets them all you are doing is robbing a blue of a ticket/s Nice One

Anyone who cant get a ticket and begs on here cant have attended sufficent games so its there own fault and blues with the point have attended the games so should go simple as

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.