Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

I wouldn't be surprised if the FA allowed them to bring their Champions League trophy out to sit with our Premier League and FA Cup ones.

I was just checking trains from Warrington for that weekend there only bus replacement is there work on that line that weekend anyone know.

Who gives two flying fucks that they have a bigger fanbase than us - I bloody don't. I now live just outside Liverpool and work in Liverpool. They will try and wind me up about the empty stadium amongst other things but it doesn't work...…. facts hurt them more

Premier league champs - us,
domestic treble - us
197pts over 2 years - us

There own stadium empty when it wasn't filled because of a bloody volcano exploding - they have no reply

They can take 60k cretins if that's what they want - as long as we can win and celebrate who gives a flying toss. They are becoming obsessed with us because in their deluded heads they believe that it should be them that deserve to win the title, not earn it but deserved to win it

Loads of abuse from coked up gobshites can't be arsed with that, and don't get me started on the dippers

;-)

I'm sick to death of keyboard warriors
So am I.....
"Do us all a favour you lot who cant be arsed with the game stay off the thread and lets just have positive comments from those who are going for a day in the sunshine."
The Keyboard Strikes Back...

14sfed.jpg

Last edited:
Good grief guys by the content of some of your comments sounds like none of you were travelling away in the early eighties. Listen this is our day to applaud our triple winners and hopefully see a couple top signings. Get to the bloody game and grow some balls for gods sake 60000 dippers my arse.

Please don't tell me this thread is going to carry on till August. Come back the Parkside.
Amen to that

I'm sick to death of hearing keyboard warriors slagging Wembley facilities and high ticket prices its just an excuse to justify not going. I agree with Asahartford Villa park not a scratch on Wembley. Do us all a favour you lot who cant be arsed with the game stay off the thread and lets just have positive comments from those who are going for a day in the sunshine. C'mon get them flags, air horns, flares and lets hit it hard. Remember your watching the best domestic side in modern football and its not the time to desert your team.
Another amen

Hate to say it but Wembley is just not that nice a day for me.

Won’t be rushing back in a hurry even if we get to an fa cup final.

Just find it all a huge chore!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.