Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Go. Don't go. Your choice. Nobody cares. It's the endless needy attempts to justify your decision to the world at large that bores the arse off me.

What are you on about - "endless needs to justify." I said it once and someone asked me why I did not like it. so I answered them - Knobhead.

What are you on about - "endless needs to justify." I said it once and someone asked me why I did not like it. so I answered them - Knobhead.

My point was, just don't go, don't explain to the world why you're not going. Dickhead.

I was reminiscing last night over my last visit to Guimares when Italy played Bulgaria at Euro 2004.

Since then I’ve witnessed 10 trophies, 88 European fixtures and 16 Wembley appearances, which is precisely 10 trophies, 88 European fixtures, and 16 Wembley appearances more than I ever expected whilst supping with the crazy Bulgarians

Personally, I’m sick to the back teeth of the Nou Camp and endless FA Cup Semi Finals and Community Shields.

I’ve got no intention of travelling to Wembley, but eventually I’ll buckle (probably around the time of Wimbledon and the Open) and buy a ticket.
I'll then travel by coach with similar addicts from Whaley/Chapel/Buxton.

Have a great summer everyone, and see you all on the roundabout.

"Go. Don't go. Your choice...." and "My point was, just don't go..."
this relates to the Community Shield.

GortonBlue62 has summarised how so many of us feel and are now expressing it - take a view, make a decision, get on with it, move on.

Yet, and this is a general observation, there are a few who skew threads with their individual negativity and repetitive, self justification, when it would be better, for the majority who read even if they are not regular posters, if they refrained.

A few years ago there was a `Positive Thread` on here. It`s about time it returned. There is much that is good and worth writing about.

this relates to the Community Shield.

GortonBlue62 has summarised how so many of us feel and are now expressing it - take a view, make a decision, get on with it, move on.

Yet, and this is a general observation, there are a few who skew threads with their individual negativity and repetitive, self justification, when it would be better, for the majority who read even if they are not regular posters, if they refrained.

A few years ago there was a `Positive Thread` on here. It`s about time it returned. There is much that is good and worth writing about.

Excuse me - but I think you may in part be referring to me. With all due respect I think I made one post saying I wasn't going to this game as I was not too fussed about Wembley. You came from knowwhere and made a bit of a sarcastic comment about negativity - someone asked me why I did not want to go and I listed why and then some knob from Gorton said stop going on! and then you come back and make another fucking daft post. Now I have made many many daft posts on Blue Moon over eleven years as part of my 22000 plus posts but your ratio in your first 212 is making even mine look good. Who are you with 212 posts to start telling people they cant post reasons why they might not fancy going to this game?

I promise I wont say anything negative ever again then even when asked why I don't like something! - if you have been lurking over the years you will know that when it comes to City I am one of the most positive posters on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me - but I think you may in part be referring to me. With all due respect I think I made one post saying I wasn't going to this game as I was not too fused about Wembley. You came from knowwhere and made a bit of a sarcastic comment about negativity - someone asked me why I did not want to go and I listed why and then some knob from Gorton said stop going on! and then you come back and make another fucking daft post. Now I have made many many daft posts on Blue Moon over eleven years as part of my 22000 plus posts but your ratio in your first 212 is making even mine look good. Who are you with 212 posts to start telling people they cant post reasons why they might not fancy going to this game?

I promise I wont say anything negative ever again then even when asked why I don't like something! - if you have been lurking over the years you will know that when it comes to City I am one of the most positive posters on here.

So what you're saying is "How dare you! Do you know who you're talking to?".

Also, you don't spell 'pompous' like this - 'positive'.

Do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.