Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

If we win it, that's 6 times, so neatens up our score in the domestic competitions, although I would like us to go back to tradition and tell the FA Watford can have it if they want. Pointless friendly.

The script will be

“Man City struggling to sell tickets for Communitt Shield”

Everything else will be linked to that.

We might well struggle. To paraphrase the chant "Wembley is a famous place in London that scousers very rarely see" what with bottling the domestic trophies, so they'll turn up in droves.

Wembley is fast becoming our second home and sporting rivalry apart, there's emerging some very bad blood between the fan bases, this isn't sauntering down Wembley Way with Blues and Hornets happily mixing, this is the dippers and they have the scummiest fans in the world.

Why hasn't a time and date been announced yet for this game - oh that's right the TV companies haven't told anyone yet. Might give this a swerve this year due to cost and the fact that I am not sure I want to share the same air as those lazy scouse twats

My dipper mate reckons he will struggle to get a ticket as they will sell out immediately.
Told him dont expect us to take more than 10k as I went 5 times last year its no novalty to us

Spot on.

Playing Spurs at Wembley apart, we must've dragged our arse down there more than any other club these past five years.

And it's a shithole.

Last edited:
We might well struggle. To paraphrase the chant "Wembley is a famous place in London that scousers very rarely see" what with bottling the domestic trophies, so they'll turn up in droves.

Wembley is fast becoming our second home and sporting rivalry apart, there's emerging some very bad blood between the fan bases, this isn't sauntering down Wembley Way with Blues and Hornets happily mixing, this is the dippers and they have the scummiest fans in the world.
The dippers are talking about getting an easy ride / taking the piss but has Cilla use to say and the Rags found out SURPRISE SURPRISE

I didn’t find that in the League Cup game. Pub we were in beforehand was 50/50 and no bother. After the game waiting for the tube there was no trouble from the scousers. I didn’t feel an atmosphere between the fans that day like I did against the Rags in 11. Might have changed since the bus though. Who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.