Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Quite looking forward to this now. Anyone know why the date has not been confirmed yet? Suggests it's either 3 or 4 August when searched online. Always on the Sunday as far as I can remember so not sure why this would change. Scouse friendly fixtures? Anyway booked the train for the Sunday so a day on the tiles if it ain't.
Get youself down there ladies & gents if you can make it and don't care about the opposition, just try & be there to cheer the record-breaking history making legends in sky blue.

Anyone know when they'll actually tell us if it's 3rd or 4th?

May be a day early of teams are involved in the big Friday opener, which would make sense due to the UEFA game the Wednesday after.

It used to always be on Saturday, I think it only went to Sunday as the prem started a week after the league and they wanted to put it on telly which it never used to be.

cant think of a worse way to spend a sunday than go to that shithole with over priced tickets, crap facilities and travel.

If it was villa park id be there, travel all that way to wemberly for a charity game, bollocks.

For the first time, I'm undecided although I'll probably go and I'll probably drive, get in and out.

I just think the atmosphere could be toxic and I really can't be arsed with these scouse ****s.
It will be even more toxic for those blues who do go, if the rest don't. This is the battle of the age, and you can't just walk away from it because they don't like us, and we don't like them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.