Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

I'll be there but hating the thought it could be 20000 of us and 60000 for them
ha ha there won't be 60k scousers there, City will sell out n so will the scallies with a few extra, there will be no trouble just banter, there not all bad, it's just an opening day friendly.

ha ha there won't be 60k scousers there, City will sell out n so will the scallies with a few extra, there will be no trouble just banter, there not all bad, it's just an opening day friendly.
the only part of that posts thats correct is its an open day friendly for 1 team the rest is 100% wrong

No trouble I think your being a bit optimistic ?? The hatred is growing daily on both sides!! The majority will all be going and coming back the same way. There may be trouble ahead as the song goes

You obviously weren't sat near me for the league cup. Disgraceful, 8 or 9 year old girl near me got a great big green gilbert in her hair, we all got so much rubbish thrown down on us. Just banter eh?

May be a day early of teams are involved in the big Friday opener, which would make sense due to the UEFA game the Wednesday after.

It used to always be on Saturday, I think it only went to Sunday as the prem started a week after the league and they wanted to put it on telly which it never used to be.

Didn't we play united in the Charity Shield on a Sunday?

Good grief guys by the content of some of your comments sounds like none of you were travelling away in the early eighties. Listen this is our day to applaud our triple winners and hopefully see a couple top signings. Get to the bloody game and grow some balls for gods sake 60000 dippers my arse.

Please don't tell me this thread is going to carry on till August. Come back the Parkside.

cant think of a worse way to spend a sunday than go to that shithole with over priced tickets, crap facilities and travel.

If it was villa park id be there, travel all that way to wemberly for a charity game, bollocks.
That's the spirit :-) Each to their own but glad that there are many more upbeat posts on here.

Good grief guys by the content of some of your comments sounds like none of you were travelling away in the early eighties. Listen this is our day to applaud our triple winners and hopefully see a couple top signings. Get to the bloody game and grow some balls for gods sake 60000 dippers my arse.

Please don't tell me this thread is going to carry on till August. Come back the Parkside.

I’m here:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.