Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

Who gives two flying fucks that they have a bigger fanbase than us - I bloody don't. I now live just outside Liverpool and work in Liverpool. They will try and wind me up about the empty stadium amongst other things but it doesn't work...…. facts hurt them more

Premier league champs - us,
domestic treble - us
197pts over 2 years - us

There own stadium empty when it wasn't filled because of a bloody volcano exploding - they have no reply

They can take 60k cretins if that's what they want - as long as we can win and celebrate who gives a flying toss. They are becoming obsessed with us because in their deluded heads they believe that it should be them that deserve to win the title, not earn it but deserved to win it

You obviously weren't sat near me for the league cup. Disgraceful, 8 or 9 year old girl near me got a great big green gilbert in her hair, we all got so much rubbish thrown down on us. Just banter eh?
I was there also in 2014, I'm sorry for that young City fan sat near you, that was an isolated incident many of us had a good day, there maybe incidents at CS but it won't be any worse than following City in the 80s.

cant think of a worse way to spend a sunday than go to that shithole with over priced tickets, crap facilities and travel.

If it was villa park id be there, travel all that way to wemberly for a charity game, bollocks.

Rubbish, you have never been to Villa park, if you think that is anything other than a dilapidated shitehole.

Why dont people who are not bothering going just stay quiet, rather than wearing their non appearance as a badge of honour.

I'm sick to death of hearing keyboard warriors slagging Wembley facilities and high ticket prices its just an excuse to justify not going. I agree with Asahartford Villa park not a scratch on Wembley. Do us all a favour you lot who cant be arsed with the game stay off the thread and lets just have positive comments from those who are going for a day in the sunshine. C'mon get them flags, air horns, flares and lets hit it hard. Remember your watching the best domestic side in modern football and its not the time to desert your team.

No trouble I think your being a bit optimistic ?? The hatred is growing daily on both sides!! The majority will all be going and coming back the same way. There may be trouble ahead as the song goes
I'm thinking during the months of June & July that hatred might of waned abit before the CS, anyway I'm going to support the champions.

I will be there, I reckon i might rustle about 100 from Middleton and Blackley

We like a good day out on the beer.

PM me if interested. Coaches will be going.

I'm sick to death of hearing keyboard warriors slagging Wembley facilities and high ticket prices its just an excuse to justify not going. I agree with Asahartford Villa park not a scratch on Wembley. Do us all a favour you lot who cant be arsed with the game stay off the thread and lets just have positive comments from those who are going for a day in the sunshine. C'mon get them flags, air horns, flares and lets hit it hard. Remember your watching the best domestic side in modern football and its not the time to desert your team.
Wembley if planned properly is a great weekend, train cheap enough digs & good feed afterwards what's not to like??

Villa Park a few years back was shocking in fact embarrassing day out, traffic & facility's were awfull.

Wembley anytime over Midlands.

Will be interesting the game as African nations doesn't finish till late July so Salah, Mane, Kieta, Matip all on holiday I would expect.

Me personally I wouldn't give anything away & play kids.

Didn't we play united in the Charity Shield on a Sunday?

Been on Sunday since 1994, Saturdays before that. A Friday PL game may make a difference. As the football league kicks of on the 3rd August if we play on the Sat it will be 5pm+.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.