Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

How many blocks not opened?

Cant be many one would assume.
6/7 blocks in the upper tier awaiting release from what I can gather.
Not sure what the sales were in the most expensive seats on level 1 but those blocks have not been available for a while.
Lots of Blues want to buy this week.

Dirty scousers will no doubt kick our players with intent to injure for the new season, knowing full well the ref will ignore anything by them and book our lads for a slightly mistimed challenge.

2 more blocks have just been opened up on top tier (534 and 533)
Fill yet boots.
That tingling feeling as the season approaches is back sgain.
Just can't help it.
The Double Winners, The Treble Winners, The Quad Winners, can't play themselves so that lot have been asked to our party.
C'mon CITY.

Anyone planning on going via train on West Coast line between preston/Wigan/Warrington and London may want to check the route as engineering works.

Only 49 tickets left in the blocks that have been released now. Surprised they haven’t opened other block/blocks.

Much better than I expected and decent take up from non ST holders.
I think this is a great effort from non season ticket holders, looks like we could be taking around 25,000 that's a brilliant following in my book.

I think this is a great effort from non season ticket holders, looks like we could be taking around 25,000 that's a brilliant following in my book.
I'd say they'll be about 27,000 City fans there which like you say would be a great turnout.

Dirty scousers will no doubt kick our players with intent to injure for the new season, knowing full well the ref will ignore anything by them and book our lads for a slightly mistimed challenge.

This is the only thing on my mind!
I’d rather we either play the kids or don’t turn up. Hope pep sees it the same way.

I remember when we played United in a pre-season friendly when Guardiola and Mourinho first took over, and some people were convinced that they would set out to injury our players. It was nonsense then, and it’s nonsense now. Looking forward to seeing a good game between two very good teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.