Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

I think the shield game is played under friendly rules, whatever that means. I heard it somewhere recently. That's why it differs to other super cup things. Not sure of this, to be fair.

I think the shield game is played under friendly rules, whatever that means. I heard it somewhere recently. That's why it differs to other super cup things. Not sure of this, to be fair.
Aye! Friendly rules! So when Bremner and Keegan were sent off for fighting in 1974 they were labelled a National disgrace!

The Wembley CS must be relocated to The Etihad,home of the Champions,following last night's pitch invasions.

The FA & UEFA cannot be trusted to run a safe event !!

The Wembley CS must be relocated to The Etihad,home of the Champions,following last night's pitch invasions.

The FA & UEFA cannot be trusted to run a safe event !!
If we had owt about us we’d site last night as the reason not to compete in this in August. Safety of players and supporters etc etc or at least demand a 12 noon ko that way we all get pissed en route and get home early. And rags no doubt be home for whatever a cockerny does after 3pm on a sunday

Think last week's game there was the 28th time since 2011.
That includes Fa cup semi finals and finals, Carabao Cup finals and Community Shield.
Yep had we played last night and the CS would e been our 30th time since 2011! So it will be 29 times and they wonder why sone blues just can’t go to everyone it costs a fucking fortune.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.