Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we won the fa cup would we still be playing the rags or would it be arsenal?

I suppose a slight increase was to be expected. Prices have not changed for a good few years previously.

are the priced areas the same as the cup final? I can't see a coloured map this time? (ie can see the price list and cat, but not the map!)

Scrap that as a worry - i have a bigger worry, as just like in May for the cup final, i log into my account, and despite my account showing i'm a season ticket holder, when i got to the tickets page it's a big page telling me i need to become a member to buy tickets, with a big link to buying membership.

This happened in May, and city said it was a small amount of people and they were fixing it but made me ring up to book wmebley (and what a houghty woman i got through to.....).

Anyone else having this problem now?

And can you ring up for the shield???? What number? I have 15odd thousand points so am stuck on the 4pm tomorrow. I know it wont sell out quick but we have specific area we like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.