Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son and I are new match day members. Do the criteria for the community shield game essentially mean we will be unable to purchase tickets for that match?

My son and I are new match day members. Do the criteria for the community shield game essentially mean we will be unable to purchase tickets for that match?
Have you bought a ticket previously from the club ?
If so then you have a window for purchasing.
Otherwise they will announce further sales criteria if tickets remain.

Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members that attended 3 or more home games in season 23/24 can purchase two (2) tickets at the following time:
AnyTuesday 16th July 10am
All existing Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members as of the 25th June 2024 that have previously bought a ticket at the Etihad Stadium can purchase two (2) tickets at the following time:
Any Tuesday 16th July 1pm

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Have you bought a ticket previously from the club ?
If so then you have a window for purchasing.
Otherwise they will announce further sales criteria if tickets remain.

Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members that attended 3 or more home games in season 23/24 can purchase two (2) tickets at the following time:
AnyTuesday 16th July10am
All existing Cityzens Matchday and Cityzens Junior Members as of the 25th June 2024 that have previously bought a ticket at the Etihad Stadium can purchase two (2) tickets at the following time:
AnyTuesday 16th July1pm

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website

Thanks, I haven't purchased before so I am thinking there is a low probability at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.