Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

bit worried as Pep does not takes these games very seriously. our squad will also be be far from ready. not even sure likes of Rodri, Ake, Foden, Walker, Stones will be back in training by the time of this game. some others like Portugal players, Akanji will only be back for a few days in a month's time.
we also seem to start pre-season 1/2 weeks later than some rivals even tho players not being part of Euros/Copa might as well started this week with Lillo making them run in circles. :)

we should pay back for the lost FA final rather then give them another trophy to celebrate.

Anyone have the map with the coloured price zones on?

The Fa cup final is the only one floating around, and the available tier two zones areas likely to be different. Though always have lower tier 141/142, thinking of front row of tier two, as people stood up all match in May in previously always seated areas (and i've sat the equivalent area about 18 times and everyone sat). Would like my 7 year old to see.

(Though me and his dad are sat here with Covid right now, so who knows in a month!)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.