Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 127147

A bit of a new design for the tickets, but making it clear Screenshots Not Valid.
They aren't active or dynamic so who knows what checks are in place.
I suspect they will become active on the day of the game or day before, otherwise screenshots would work wouldnt they?
I’ve no clue. I’m a FOC and can barely use the tv remote ..

Could give 1 shit about this game and it's a Derby. Fair play to anyone forking out and travelling down for it.
I couldn't give 1 shit....it should be played at the home of the Champions against a team of their choice.

The fucking FA have just taxed us £2m for!wasting' seconds and disrupting TV schedules when some VAR decisions take SIX MINUTES & teams come a waste time on every goal kick, free kick, throw in and substitution !!

Fuck the FA,PL,PIGMOL,UEFA& FIFA....
greedy, corrupt cunts the whole barra of em !!

I might be condemned for this, but it is far too soon for the next season to begin. There needs to be a three month break between seasons, too much football is killing it for me. I will support City always, but there needs to be a downtime
Personally I can’t wait

I couldn't give 1 shit....it should be played at the home of the Champions against a team of their choice.

The fucking FA have just taxed us £2m for!wasting' seconds and disrupting TV schedules when some VAR decisions take SIX MINUTES & teams come a waste time on every goal kick, free kick, throw in and substitution !!

Fuck the FA,PL,PIGMOL,UEFA& FIFA....
greedy, corrupt cunts the whole barra of em !!
Say it as u feel
Don't mince your words!

Ah the football for me is a bonus the people you go with and meet make the day. Few of us going purely because we can’t stand the idea of a quiet backing. Plus it’s a great laugh winding up the southern bunch. Personally can’t wait for football to return now.
Was exactly the same up to a few years ago but now as a mid 60's FOC the lure of a day out for a meaningless game doesn't have the same attraction. Hope you have a great day regardless of the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.