Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little help please do I have to download ticket to my phone before I transfer it to a family and friends, it won't let me transfer at the moment, don't want to fuck it up.

A little help please do I have to download ticket to my phone before I transfer it to a family and friends, it won't let me transfer at the moment, don't want to fuck it up.
You can’t transfer the tickets. Just send the email then they can download it themselves.

don't have smart phone due to numbness issues in my hands, have a plastic season card at city due to this. City always do a print at home for wembley, last season's shield and both fa cups.

so I asked for print at home for this and got told b!untly they're not doing print at home at all anymore (so I guess my son now can't get to the kids fanzone anymore) and they just said if no one in my party (me and my 7 year old!) have a phone I'll have to go to wemb!ey.ticket office with photo id. I don't have photo id, and I pointed out in .my reply that you couldn't get thru the large line of stewards at the bottom of the steps up to the ground without showing your ticket. So how am.I supposed to get thth that.I

so my anxiety will be thru the roof. And everyone said not to bother going, my sister my fella, but no I said I always go it'll be great. Yet now I don't even get a ticket. Why.did I bother, I guess I'm not a healthy modern person or someone who spends £200 a trip in the shop every match so I'm disposable.

don't have smart phone due to numbness issues in my hands, have a plastic season card at city due to this. City always do a print at home for wembley, last season's shield and both fa cups.

so I asked for print at home for this and got told b!untly they're not doing print at home at all anymore (so I guess my son now can't get to the kids fanzone anymore) and they just said if no one in my party (me and my 7 year old!) have a phone I'll have to go to wemb!ey.ticket office with photo id. I don't have photo id, and I pointed out in .my reply that you couldn't get thru the large line of stewards at the bottom of the steps up to the ground without showing your ticket. So how am.I supposed to get thth that.I

so my anxiety will be thru the roof. And everyone said not to bother going, my sister my fella, but no I said I always go it'll be great. Yet now I don't even get a ticket. Why.did I bother, I guess I'm not a healthy modern person or someone who spends £200 a trip in the shop every match so I'm disposable.

Slowly but surely the older generation are being forgotten.
It still amazes me that some people do not have any ID with a photograph. Especially when you actually think what now requires a photograph for it to be used. I mean you cant leave the country, drive in the country, or use an OAP bus pass without any of them having a photograph on it.

Slowly but surely the older generation are being forgotten.
It still amazes me that some people do not have any ID with a photograph. Especially when you actually think what now requires a photograph for it to be used. I mean you cant leave the country, drive in the country, or use an OAP bus pass without any of them having a photograph on it.

True.

But on a personal level, I'm 49 so no OAP bus pass, I don't drive so no license, and don't want to go abroad so no passport! Thatchers wish for ID cards seems have become the norm without anyone realising, ie you're now classed as weird if you don't have any!

does anyone park at any of the west destinations on the Metropolitan Line for Wembley? Amersham, Uxbridge etc?
Did uxbridge last saturday for a concert, really easy, plenty of pubs and food places around the tube station, takes about half hr to Wembley park only downside the tube is £13 return

Weird is harsh, but unusual for sure.

For what it's worth I think the photo ID stuff will be temporary until the tech goes beyond such antiquated measures. They'll have automated holographic scanners with face recognition software inbuilt or fingerprint recognition entry pads before long making photo stuff outdated.

Doesn't help with Wembley tickets for now I know.

I would phone them again explaining the situation as the person you spoke to previously could be talking bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.