Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be condemned for this, but it is far too soon for the next season to begin. There needs to be a three month break between seasons, too much football is killing it for me. I will support City always, but there needs to be a downtime
I love the summer break. No weekend stress. No getting pissed off (ok.. not so much these days)

Can do all sorts of other stuff at weekends. Save some dosh

Yeah .. 3 month break minimum is a must

I might be condemned for this, but it is far too soon for the next season to begin. There needs to be a three month break between seasons, too much football is killing it for me. I will support City always, but there needs to be a downtime
In the current climate of over saturation of football I agree. The quality is of the game will suffer. So maybe extending the break isn’t that bad of an idea. Starting at the end of August wouldn’t have been a bad idea. Unfortunately some greedy clubs would just extend the preseason, unless rules were put in place

In the current climate of over saturation of football I agree. The quality is of the game will suffer. So maybe extending the break isn’t that bad of an idea. Starting at the end of August wouldn’t have been a bad idea. Unfortunately some greedy clubs would just extend the preseason, unless rules were put in place
The relentless international tournaments really don’t help.
Under normal circumstances, this season could have started a little later without major consequences due to no World Cup, Euros, Copa América or Olympics next year. But the new Club World Cup has made that impossible.

does anyone park at any of the west destinations on the Metropolitan Line for Wembley? Amersham, Uxbridge etc?

does anyone park at any of the west destinations on the Metropolitan Line for Wembley? Amersham, Uxbridge etc?
Done Amersham a few times. There’s decent parking just down from the station on Chiltern Ave. Slightly further out from the other stations but closer to the motorways and nice and quiet. Recommended.

Did Amersham for the 23 cup final. There is a large capacity multistorey right next to the station and it was dead easy to get into Wembley (four stops ?) and then after quick onto the M40. Would do it again when driving.

Did Amersham for the 23 cup final. There is a large capacity multistorey right next to the station and it was dead easy to get into Wembley (four stops ?) and then after quick onto the M40. Would do it again when driving.
Much better to use Rickmansworth - closer in and plenty of parking in underground car park just next to station ( I live just up the road)

Are the Premier League having a winter break again?

Done Amersham a few times. There’s decent parking just down from the station on Chiltern Ave. Slightly further out from the other stations but closer to the motorways and nice and quiet. Recommended.

Much better to use Rickmansworth - closer in and plenty of parking in underground car park just next to station ( I live just up the road)

thanks for these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.