Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need to win this to stop them getting too giddy following on from their cup final victory. Unleash the kids!

Ortega-Moreno

Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol

Kovačiċ
O'Reilly
McAtee

Bobb
Håland
Grealish

It’s probably miles away, but who knows with Pep?

some of the Euros players will start imo. Portugese ones maybe. KDB as sub. all need to get a heavy week of training until.

I want us to beat these fuckers, not much to like losing this game to last three times in a row (Leicester, dippers, Arse), especially now vs rags...

Pep tho handles these like a friendly with not much at stake, which is partially correct but kind of not at the same time.

some of the Euros players will start imo. Portugese ones maybe. KDB as sub. all need to get a heavy week of training until.

I want us to beat these fuckers, not much to like losing this game to last three times in a row (Leicester, dippers, Arse), especially now vs rags...

Pep tho handles these like a friendly with not much at stake, which is partially correct but kind of not at the same time.
Personally I will take losing again even to the rags if it means we finish top of the pile in May. More than ever this is a training game and I doubt we will be taking it too seriously.

Big, strong, pacy runner with a pass. Gets forward and can beat players. Biggest weakness I’ve seen is great runs that run into trouble before he gets rid of the ball. Beating two or three players on a pacy run is great, but giving it away to the next player negates all the good work.

Be a gut punch at this point to not be in the First Team squad in my book.
Surely we give Nunes a run out.

I think Akanji, Bernardo,Dias and Foden will all start from the lads who didn't go on the tour

Hopefully Noel Gallagher will have some security with him if he attends after the rags ganging up on him last season.

Fcukin rags

I was there when he walked in when they tried to gang up on him and Noel just did not give a fuck. Didn't break stride, didn't make eye contact, didn't care. They basically shouted abuse and ran off like a set of pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.