Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing good things about O’Reilly. Hope he gets a few minutes.
Big, strong, pacy runner with a pass. Gets forward and can beat players. Biggest weakness I’ve seen is great runs that run into trouble before he gets rid of the ball. Beating two or three players on a pacy run is great, but giving it away to the next player negates all the good work.

Be a gut punch at this point to not be in the First Team squad in my book.

Big, strong, pacy runner with a pass. Gets forward and can beat players. Biggest weakness I’ve seen is great runs that run into trouble before he gets rid of the ball. Beating two or three players on a pacy run is great, but giving it away to the next player negates all the good work.

Got something about him but does my head in not releasing the ball earlier so can only imagine what Pep must be thinking.

Raw, but dynamic & talented.

Does need to play with the first team more & get familiar with players around otherwise I can picture a few players getting frustrated in not receiving the ball earlier from him as he takes on one too many defenders.

I often thought the same about Cole Palmer before he left. Got the vibe that Pep wasn’t keen on how he lost possession by overdoing it at times. He’s gone on to do well for himself so fair play to the lad.

Same # subs as league? Can see pep starting ake/akanji/dias. He’ll want minutes in their legs before the league.

Can we print our tickets out like I did at the cup final or does it have to go in your google wallet like home game tickets,thanks in advance from a not so tech geordie

I often thought the same about Cole Palmer before he left. Got the vibe that Pep wasn’t keen on how he lost possession by overdoing it at times. He’s gone on to do well for himself so fair play to the lad.
I do think that this is a club directive - get the forward players working on 1 v 1's as we often have to beat a man (or two!) to beat a deep lying defence - the development of the player will come when in and around the first 11..its a real art to understand when to release and when to go for it..took Foden some time for e.g. young kid needs time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.