Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Noel Gallagher will have some security with him if he attends after the rags ganging up on him last season.

Fcukin rags

Got something about him but does my head in not releasing the ball earlier so can only imagine what Pep must be thinking.

Raw, but dynamic & talented.

Does need to play with the first team more & get familiar with players around otherwise I can picture a few players getting frustrated in not receiving the ball earlier from him as he takes on one too many defenders.

I think this is a trait of many of the players coming through our Academy, certainly, I've noticed it when I'm watching EDS games. Fatah and Ndala were the same against Chelsea when they came on.

I've put it down to a burning need to catch the eye amongst a stand-out group of players trying to break into the first team squad. Those that do make it will, I'm sure, have it coached out of them.

If these riots get any worse is there a possibility football games will be postponed?

This will be the first time I don’t make the trip to Wembley when we’re playing there, since 1974.
Most, if not all the guys I go to games with aren’t bothering and the supporters club aren’t running a coach/transport because so few were going.
Hope everyone that does go enjoys the day, particularly those who’ve been able to get tickets when they normally can’t.
I know, come the morning of the game I’ll be kicking myself, but hey ho.
Come on City…

I know, I've had print at home for the last 3 finals.
My point is city have told me that they will not be doing it at all from now on. Never. No exceptions. No print at homes, not Wembley, not etihad, nothing.
Despite having a plastic season card and always having print at home for Wembley (and the etihad kids fanzone), they said in a quite blunt unfriendly (with bits clearly copy pasted) email reply to my question that no and that i will have to go to Wembley ticket office on the day. I pointed out that you cannot get thru the extra lines of stewards they now have at the bottom of the steps without showing your ticket so how am I meant to convince the jobsworth to let me thru when I'll be the 1% that won't have ticket in hand. but city didnt reply to that. And don't set me off with their Twitter dm replies I've had, all not answering the how's and why's but just repeating the mantra of no we will not be issuing any print at home anymore you will have to go to Wembley ticket office. Might not sound big deal to you, but as an anxious person it's stressing me out. I have to look smiley and confident as I'll be with my 7 year old and I want him to have the best day, but I was nervy enough last getting thru the new extra security they have at the steps who demand a ticket or you don't get thru - when they first brought the bag size rule in a few years back one of them literally ripped it off me and flung it against that size drawing they have to "prove" it was about a cm too big, and he wouldn't let up, got my mum very upset, so see I stress about getting thru stuff like that, and now I have to explain oh I have to get my ticket.

Boy I've wittered on and on with this!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!! Round and round in the same points!!!

I think ive let it get to me just cos citys reply was blunt and talking as if I was thick and didn't know what I was on about, and it didn't even give info such as what time the bloody Wembley ticket office even opens, and ignored my mentions of what am I meant to do at the etihad now for kids fanzones, tell my 7 year old he can't go cos they won't let me print one?. ahh bugger it I'm going to bed!!!
Unfortunately after phoning the Etihad ticket office I was also told Wembley won't allow PAH Tickets anymore I've emailed city. access@mancity.com and said I am unable to go to the Wembley ticket office it's to far away from my entrance( that I chose for less walking )
I also said when I purchased there was no mention of not being able to PAH.
Also I said the disability team are already upsetting fans with the car park charges.

Can we print our tickets out like I did at the cup final or does it have to go in your google wallet like home game tickets,thanks in advance from a not so tech geordie
This year Wembley have decided no print at home tickets without any mention in the purchase process.

don't have smart phone due to numbness issues in my hands, have a plastic season card at city due to this. City always do a print at home for wembley, last season's shield and both fa cups.

so I asked for print at home for this and got told b!untly they're not doing print at home at all anymore (so I guess my son now can't get to the kids fanzone anymore) and they just said if no one in my party (me and my 7 year old!) have a phone I'll have to go to wemb!ey.ticket office with photo id. I don't have photo id, and I pointed out in .my reply that you couldn't get thru the large line of stewards at the bottom of the steps up to the ground without showing your ticket. So how am.I supposed to get thth that.I

so my anxiety will be thru the roof. And everyone said not to bother going, my sister my fella, but no I said I always go it'll be great. Yet now I don't even get a ticket. Why.did I bother, I guess I'm not a healthy modern person or someone who spends £200 a trip in the shop every match so I'm disposable.

Exactly that, disposable. As we all are now. A few years ago we didn't sell out at Wembley for the charity shield, now we have sold out the last two times. This is in spite of the fact we usually play a weakened side and lose. Comply or somebody else will and take your place. The harsh reality of success and no I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.