Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I've had print at home for the last 3 finals.
My point is city have told me that they will not be doing it at all from now on. Never. No exceptions. No print at homes, not Wembley, not etihad, nothing.
Despite having a plastic season card and always having print at home for Wembley (and the etihad kids fanzone), they said in a quite blunt unfriendly (with bits clearly copy pasted) email reply to my question that no and that i will have to go to Wembley ticket office on the day. I pointed out that you cannot get thru the extra lines of stewards they now have at the bottom of the steps without showing your ticket so how am I meant to convince the jobsworth to let me thru when I'll be the 1% that won't have ticket in hand. but city didnt reply to that. And don't set me off with their Twitter dm replies I've had, all not answering the how's and why's but just repeating the mantra of no we will not be issuing any print at home anymore you will have to go to Wembley ticket office. Might not sound big deal to you, but as an anxious person it's stressing me out. I have to look smiley and confident as I'll be with my 7 year old and I want him to have the best day, but I was nervy enough last getting thru the new extra security they have at the steps who demand a ticket or you don't get thru - when they first brought the bag size rule in a few years back one of them literally ripped it off me and flung it against that size drawing they have to "prove" it was about a cm too big, and he wouldn't let up, got my mum very upset, so see I stress about getting thru stuff like that, and now I have to explain oh I have to get my ticket.

Boy I've wittered on and on with this!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!! Round and round in the same points!!!

I think ive let it get to me just cos citys reply was blunt and talking as if I was thick and didn't know what I was on about, and it didn't even give info such as what time the bloody Wembley ticket office even opens, and ignored my mentions of what am I meant to do at the etihad now for kids fanzones, tell my 7 year old he can't go cos they won't let me print one?. ahh bugger it I'm going to bed!!!
I phoned up today to request PAH Tickets and was told Wembley won't allow it. I contacted access@mancity.com and received a phone call later that afternoon saying the FA will send me a PAH email link Wednesday.
How did you get on today Kippax Kid ?

I had a missed call and then a direct message on Twitter telling me they will email me tomorrow to explain their reasons. (Sounds like it was still a no).

So I hope you don't mind but I've just messaged them now pointing out they've sorted out print at home for at least one fan so I would hope for ours too.

We'll see what happens - well done btw :)

Dropped a clanger. Wedding anniversary on Wednesday so agreed a day out with Mrs Bewaresutekh on Saturday.

When are the players back in training? I see that Haaland was recently at Ronaldo's team training center in SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.