Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody that's back today will start this in my opinion. It's their one and only chance of a pre-season game, they have to play otherwise we go to stamford bridge with half the squad having not played a game.

Pep doesn't need to be playing the likes of Bobb and Grealish and Lewis, they've had a full pre-season and are fit at this point. Kovacic and gvardiol still need to get upto scratch so they play the 90, Haaland may need it after the niggles he's reportedly had and we don't have another striker as Alvarez has just started his holiday.

Ortega
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Bernardo
Kdb
Doku
Nunes
Haaland.

Savinho off the bench after an hour, Foden, Stones, walker and Rodri to potentially get minutes off the bench depending on when they come back otherwise bobb, grealish, Lewis to come in after 60-70 minutes to replace whoever is gassed.

Fuck, would love that team mate.

Ortega-Moreno

Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol

Kovačiċ
O'Reilly
McAtee

Bobb
Håland
Grealish

It’s probably miles away, but who knows with Pep?
I like that. Reward the players that went on the tour.
The Shield is nice to win, but more important to see the lads in a competitive game.

Personally I will take losing again even to the rags if it means we finish top of the pile in May. More than ever this is a training game and I doubt we will be taking it too seriously.
Berting levels dropping dramatically.

Hope we smash them and think we can personally. Fa cup was a pissed up blip.

Berting levels dropping dramatically.

Hope we smash them and think we can personally. Fa cup was a pissed up blip.
Yep need to win all 5 if Pep is to leave that would just top the lot, all 5 trophies and 5 in a row, I might just have to give up football if that happens .

Probably already on here somewhere but what are the rules re max number of substitutions for this match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.