Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re worried about effort, the kids will put a shift in, I wouldn’t worry about that. Pep never tolerates anything else. Whether they can get a result is a different matter. Whilst I always want City to win there’s nothing significant to read into anything that happens and any “performance” today will be irrelevant to next weekend because it will be a different City team
I agree about the result, and expect a committed performance today from the team, FWIW.

I am not sure I agree, though, that the performance today will be completely irrelevant to next weekend, as Pep will be assessing who should and not participate in the opening league match today, largely based on the shift they put in. And I also tend to think everything is connected in some way, however small the influence, so I see each game in a close series having at least some impact on the one before and after.

Even if we lose, i hope we lose by dignity fighting with everything we got. I don't want to see so so performance from us against rags today.

It is "sinigicant", everytime we play the cnuts. The day a result against our hated neighbours is irrelevant; is the day to pack it in.

A lot of back covering and denial going on.
I want to beat them every time but I’m not gonna beat myself up over it if they beat us,in the grand scheme of things this game is at the bottom of it ..

Even if we lose, i hope we lose by dignity fighting with everything we got. I don't want to see so so performance from us against rags today.
Losing community shield = 5 in a row ;)

Rags and their shit head fans take this game more seriously than us. With the team mainly of youngsters I expect they will beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.