Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we'd be ok with a loss today given our record over the last 3 and then going on to win the league.

However, it is those cunts we're playing. I know there's some on here who for some reason dislike the Dippers more, but not for me. These cunts all fucking day long are the enemy.

I'd wanna beat these cunts under any circumstances, pointless game or not.

However, we will certainly be playing a team that will never feature as a starting 11 at any point this coming season, so it's not going to be an indication of much at all.

I'd definitely like to see O'Reilly given a run out to see what he can do on a bigger stage than a kick about in USA. He looks a player and a good performance today could be a big boost, which would be great. Same with Bobb, he's obviously further along but this can be his breakthrough season, starting today.

I agree. I am still pretty hacked off about the non turn up, hangover laden FA Cup final.

Take it seriously for once. My calculations may be slightly out, but we've been to 9 Charity Shields since 2011 and won only 3 - 2012, 2018 and pk shoot out v Dips 2019. Its NOT GOOD ENOUGH. And not fair on folks who have paid good dosh and taken the time to travel to that expensive white elephant of an FA vanity piece ground.

No problem for RAgs all live London postcodes anyway.

I want a decent performance today!!
Spot on

Just at Marylebone - must say it seems quieter than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.