Community Shield - 2024/25 | 10 Aug Sat 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we did take it as seriously as we should have. If we had, the celebrations after the league win would have been postponed until after the final.

At any rate, I care about the performance, not the result. As long as the players put in a committed shift that honours the fans efforts to support them, I will be happy.
If you’re worried about effort, the kids will put a shift in, I wouldn’t worry about that. Pep never tolerates anything else. Whether they can get a result is a different matter. Whilst I always want City to win there’s nothing significant to read into anything that happens and any “performance” today will be irrelevant to next weekend because it will be a different City team

Of course, hence why I only care about the performance, as any fan should, which is independent of which players Pep selects to start.

Fans travelling hours, and likely spending hundreds (or more) to see the team play are perfectly within their rights to expect a committed performance—that honours their efforts to support the club—from whichever City team takes to the pitch later.
Yep

You cannot be a City fan over 50 and expect winning

But we have a right to expect effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.