Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notwithstanding any small concessions, we should continue to give the FA a hard time, they are utterly useless and remain a good example of hubris and exceptionalism.

Didn't they have the chance to offload the financial albatross they created for themselves with their incompetence in building the new wembley? Think it was an NFL guy who put up a decent bid pre pandemic? But we couldn't countenance the idea of not having a national stadium despite the fact that lots of leading football nations don't have one or if they do it's secured by a long term tennant not by money grubbing at the fans expense by attempting to drag them down there every 5 minutes. Are we the only nation that tries to run this model?

It's not just the piss taken out of fans outside of London, think of what could be done in grassroots football if they didn't have this monster to feed.
We don’t need an inaccessible white elephant in a shit hole location in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

We have good stadia with good capacities and good facilities in at least six regional cities that can cater for international matches.

All would have better atmosphere than Wembley.

The incompetence,arrogance and vanity of the FA have dropped us in the shit and they expect us to pay and dig them out of it.

Well fuck em, we had enough.

Hang the bastards out to dry, protest,boycott, harass,harry. Let’s go full out militant.

Engage the minister for sport, MPs, Celebrities, TV broadcasters, David Bernstien,Orville the Duck,Tom ,Dick and Harriet,Clive Myrieet al.

We will only get one chance to create change for all fans not just City fans and not just regarding the CS.

Power to the piss heads,I mean people,and vive le revolution!!

We don’t need an inaccessible white elephant in a shit hole location in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

We have good stadia with good capacities and good facilities in at least six regional cities that can cater for international matches.

All would have better atmosphere than Wembley.

The incompetence,arrogance and vanity of the FA have dropped us in the shit and they expect us to pay and dig them out of it.

Well fuck em, we had enough.

Hang the bastards out to dry, protest,boycott, harass,harry. Let’s go full out militant.

Engage the minister for sport, MPs, Celebrities, TV broadcasters, David Bernstien,Orville the Duck,Tom ,Dick and Harriet,Clive Myrieet al.

We will only get one chance to create change for all fans not just City fans and not just regarding the CS.

Power to the piss heads,I mean people,and vive le revolution!!

I'm not far from St George's let me know the plan!

What gets me about games in London for those 6 clubs * * Arse/Spuds/Chavs/Palace/Brentford/Fulham even when you are 'away' you are not because the ruddy travel is minimal - probably 20 miles at most. So after Euro games or at Xmas this is a big advantage. Hacks me off bigtime that Wembley is also so close for many of them.

Oh and I also agree we should be playing Yerrnited, they at least WON a trophy unlike le Arse.

20 mins?
Have you been on the Tube recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.