Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral last year but obviously 2 NW clubs. Plenty want similar this year. City fans turning a trip to Wembley down, who'd have ever thought it?
many fans bin off the charity shield every time, because it's wembley and an unecessary expence.

I will be honest only gone to the none wembley CS matches as I won't pay the cost of another wembley trip for a friendly game when I have had to shell out for two trips in that calandar year already at excess expense

Plus using it for semi finals have devalued wembley so much as a special occassion that visiting it is not really a wow or meaningful as itnwas as a CS/CupFinal/playOff final venue

I will be there despite the cost, on top of Istanbul and Athens its a killer doing Wembley.

Well done to 1894 etc for getting it moved as it makes a huge difference to the time we get home but I think the dick waving should stop now.

Supporting a treble winning team is what we need to do.

many fans bin off the charity shield every time, because it's wembley and an unecessary expence.

I will be honest only gone to the none wembley CS matches as I won't pay the cost of another wembley trip for a friendly game when I have had to shell out for two trips in that calandar year already at excess expense

Plus using it for semi finals have devalued wembley so much as a special occassion that visiting it is not really a wow or meaningful as itnwas as a CS/CupFinal/playOff final venue

I wouldn’t really describe it as “binning off” as the vast majority of all football fans never go to games outside of their home matches.

When a club gets to Wembley for the first time in a generation, it’s not unusual for them to take two, three or even more of their average home crowd because they know they may never get another chance.

When you’re going every season, often multiple times, it would be balmy to expect to generate the same amount of interest.

If we got a 20,000 allocation for an FA Cup in London at a club ground and sold it out, people would be talking about it for decades. Yet taking 20,000+ as I’m confident we will to a pre season friendly, will be seen as some as poor support, purely because the ground is so big.

I'm looking for 50 fans to join a coach from The Etihad to St George's Park ( HQ of FA ) for a half day BLACK FLAG PROTEST.

I'LL organise and pay for the coach.

First come etc.

Get on board...literally !!
The coach will depart from The Etihad where the media will be present.

Time to be confirmed and can be flexible.

2/3 hours at St George's Park (HQ of FA) where the media will again be present.

BLACK FLAGs and protest banners essential.

It would be very helpful if 1894 would endorse and support this with member involvement.

As a recognised 'Fan Group' you will add substantial credibility and help garner more interest from the media.

52 seats on the coach which I will fund !!

We must not allow this boycott/campaign to whither on the vine.

Get aboard and support the BLACK FLAG BOYCOTT !!

Southampton away at Sheff Wed 8pm Friday.. ..the football authorities really dont give a fcuk.Not fit for purpose.
I see that and raise you Ipswich away at Sunderland at 5pm on the Sunday, they really, really couldnt give a flying fuck and will continue to not do so as long as we keep rolling over and having our tummies tickled, I still wont be going to the Charity/Community Shield even with the token hour and a half they've 'given' us, twats

Southampton away at Sheff Wed 8pm Friday.. ..the football authorities really dont give a fcuk.Not fit for purpose.
Utter twats. Their first six games are hardly random either - Sheffield, Norwich, Plymouth, QPR, Sunderland and Leicester

Last edited:
It’s only 200 miles, we’ll see plenty of worse decisions than that once the TV companies reveal their live scheduling.

Btw, I agree it’s a shit show, Friday afternoon traffic is discernibly worse than any other time of the week.

I see that and raise you Ipswich away at Sunderland at 5pm on the Sunday, they really, really couldnt give a flying fuck and will continue to not do so as long as we keep rolling over and having our tummies tickled, I still wont be going to the Charity/Community Shield even with the token hour and a half they've 'given' us, twats
Jesus its scandalous....needs all fans to come together on this one.

The coach will depart from The Etihad where the media will be present.

Time to be confirmed and can be flexible.

2/3 hours at St George's Park (HQ of FA) where the media will again be present.

BLACK FLAGs and protest banners essential.

It would be very helpful if 1894 would endorse and support this with member involvement.

As a recognised 'Fan Group' you will add substantial credibility and help garner more interest from the media.

52 seats on the coach which I will fund !!

We must not allow this boycott/campaign to whither on the vine.

Get aboard and support the BLACK FLAG BOYCOTT !!
What date is it planned for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.