Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep looks like the tickets are going well for this friendly 4pm kick off,looking forward to it,train booked
Funnily enough, I'm in Hampshire that Sunday and thought I could just make the 5.30 KO on the way home,unfortunately the 4.00 is a bit too early for me and I wouldn't get there until half time, so I'm a boycotter :)

Around 17,000 sold just today.

3.5k left on the planner and 4k to be released.
I thought you might be extracting the urine but went on and yes there seems to be loads sold and I was waiting a couple of mins to get in.

Do you think they have not made some of the first tier for sale, seems a hell of a lot to go in such a short time?

If so really hope its genuine Blues who normally couldnt get a ticket as we need a good atmosphere.

Amazing if this sells out.

I thought you might be extracting the urine but went on and yes there seems to be loads sold and I was waiting a couple of mins to get in.

Do you think they have not made some of the first tier for sale, seems a hell of a lot to go in such a short time?

If so really hope its genuine Blues who normally couldnt get a ticket as we need a good atmosphere.

The first tier has sold around 11k, some may be held back but not blocks and not many, a few rows of red seats for player F&F etc is possible.

Looks to be 5 blocks unreleased with an extra block being released since.

4,600 is probably close the the unreleased amount, with 1,500 left on the planner, selling 100+ each minute.

Sales 24k+.

Looks like lots of people think £20/£25 to watch City is a bargain, tens of thousands who couldn't get tickets to the finals, or just general football fans wanting to see the hottest team in the world right now. Looking like a sell-out to be honest with 3 weeks left.

No chance we have sold that many in a day…I reckon the club have just stopped sales in most blocks. 8.30 this morning I had the choice of literally the whole of L1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.