Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket sales update.

View attachment 86552

Seats for sale on the highlighted L3 blocks is currently 816 seats. The majority of L3 blocks on sale have low amounts of seats for sale. They will sell out in the coming days. There are blocks on L3 that are still greyed out and are not on sale. L1 looks/is sold out. As for L2, that's anyones guess.
Fuck! Is this for real? I haven’t gone online to get our 4 yet as I assumed there’d be loads left?!! Going online now, hope I can still get 4 together

Me too. My lads didn’t go to York away, but to be fair they weren’t born! Just got our 4 tickets now, didn’t appear to be a lot left, nothing left on tier 1 for 4 together that I could see

Glad you got sorted, hope they get the other blocks open soon, sure people are waiting for those to open.

Im one if fhe few 250,000 that can prove I was at York as when Russell scores theres a shot of the stand on the side behind him and me and my mates are stood up. :)

The champions league win is patly why we can sell out this without a lot.of core season card holders attending.

Winning such trophies attracts those fans who turn up in the shop in a chelsea shirt carry a rag megastore bag and buying city merchandise who will snap up any opportunity to attend at least one game
Rationally, in my head, I know we need to attract the tourists and non-Manc fans to continue to dominate and put our foot down on the necks of our rivals.

Emotionally, as an old fart from Maine Road, I do catch myself from time to time rolling my eyes with the numbers of tourists rocking up at the Etihad.

Don’t know if this tension will ever really go away for those of us old enough to remember pre-takeover days.

Rationally, in my head, I know we need to attract the tourists and non-Manc fans to continue to dominate and put our foot down on the necks of our rivals.

Emotionally, as an old fart from Maine Road, I do catch myself from time to time rolling my eyes with the numbers of tourists rocking up at the Etihad.

Don’t know if this tension will ever really go away for those of us old enough to remember pre-takeover days.
Close your eyes,breathe deeply,relax.

The only thing that’s constant is change.

Remember Swindon and Bury at Maine Road,you’ll soon perk up.

I'm going to the match because I think the team deserves our support after the fantastic season we've just had, and it feels the wrong game for a boycott, although I can understand the reasons.
I personally would never have a little dig at the 1894 group as I think they do a brilliant job for our club.
But on this occasion I disagree with any boycott.

Great post.

I think this boycott was badly thought out in that this is the first game since winning a treble and as you say this team deserve our support.

In my humble opinion it was enough to get a first initial victory of moving to 4pm from a ridiculous 5.30pm.
Great work and thanks to 1894 for this.

Disruption that affects the TV companies in £ Is the only way.

Zebra pants excepted united did a great job getting a game called off, imagine that impact a few times during a season.

I did not want to be sat in a half empty City end so am really happy that fans that dont often get to see us are getting a chance.
I do care what other fans think of our support so was dreading the ridicule.Im not a soft arse, its just when we were shit I was always so proud of our support, it was all we had, the red shirts will never understand that.

Its a shame 1894 and the like are not there as the atmosphere will be flat without them I suspect.

Glad you got sorted, hope they get the other blocks open soon, sure people are waiting for those to open.

Im one if fhe few 250,000 that can prove I was at York as when Russell scores theres a shot of the stand on the side behind him and me and my mates are stood up. :)
Which blocks aren’t open for sale yet pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.