Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got sorted, hope they get the other blocks open soon, sure people are waiting for those to open.

Im one if fhe few 250,000 that can prove I was at York as when Russell scores theres a shot of the stand on the side behind him and me and my mates are stood up. :)
My Mrs can prove I went. I had a works Christmas do in Sunderland that night, so said to the Mrs why don’t we go up early and I can take you shopping in York on the way. She was delighted. On the drive up she noted lots of cars with City scarves out the windows. As we got further north she asked “where are City playing today?”, I said “er York”, she was not impressed. When we got nearer the ground I asked her to drop me outside a pub, and unfortunately for me a really good match going mate was stood outside the pub, and to this day she thinks that was planned. I asked her to pick me up after the game from the same place, and when she did she said the traffic was that bad she hadn’t managed to go shopping (must have been the 250k Blues that were there!).

I'm going to the match because I think the team deserves our support after the fantastic season we've just had, and it feels the wrong game for a boycott, although I can understand the reasons.
I personally would never have a little dig at the 1894 group as I think they do a brilliant job for our club.
But on this occasion I disagree with any boycott.
It’s about fucking the working class fan over,not just City fans everyone who follows football.

Something fishy wiv tik sales. Out of my group of 30 plus...all regulars, non going. First time ever the local supporters club not running a coach. Have city given 1000s away to schools plus transport? Doesn't add up

Something fishy wiv tik sales. Out of my group of 30 plus...all regulars, non going. First time ever the local supporters club not running a coach. Have city given 1000s away to schools plus transport? Doesn't add up

the criteria has opened the allocation up for other people to go, with people being allowed to buy 4 it only takes 7500 people to take up their allowance and 30000 tickets are sold, i don't blame City for this stance, supporters don't know how lucky they are to have an elite football club on their doorstep, our support has been apathetic on plenty of occasions, if people don't want to go fair enough, but there are plenty who do, so everyone is happy

Arsenal will pick up all the slack and probably have 50k there! They are still in the excited mode and with Declan signing too oh and it’s around the corner for Arsenal supporters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.