Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is that cheap tickets for Wembley after we’ve just won a treble and the Haaland factor, are likely to sell like hot cakes.
Im not going, that’s my choice, but I won’t decry those that are.
Loads will have taken advantage of the 4 ticket allowance and City will know that they won’t have a problem shifting them.
The boycott was a shot across the bows and it worked to a certain extent. Feelings of lots of fans were rightly publicised and this may gain some traction when other teams are playing at ridiculous o’clock and start to get cheesed off. As long as we are sitting at the top table we won’t have any problem selling to the next fan, that’s just where we are.
You pays your money………. and we now have infinitely more ‘fans’ to do exactly that.

The reality is that cheap tickets for Wembley after we’ve just won a treble and the Haaland factor, are likely to sell like hot cakes.
Loads will have taken advantage of the 4 ticket allowance and City will know that they won’t have a problem shifting them.
The boycott was a shot across the bows and it worked to a certain extent. Feelings of lots of fans were rightly publicised and this may gain some traction when other teams are playing at ridiculous o’clock and start to get cheesed off. As long as we are sitting at the top table we won’t have any problem selling to the next fan, that’s just where we are.
You pays your money………. and we now have infinitely more ‘fans’ to do exactly that.
For many of those who wanted a boycott, i don't think there is an understanding that there are 1000's of supporters for whom every game is an away game, a late get home time, a whole day lost, i don't think they realise that they only have difficulty travelling with 50% of the games (if they choose to do any aways), for many every game is difficult, every game comes with additional expense.

Those ‘fans’ have every right to be ‘fans’ has anyone else, in fact with the shitty propaganda and smears against the club, it’s a credit to them that have chosen to follow the blues.

Looks like it will be a sell out. Good luck to all Blues going. I'm still with the boycott because I believe that the powers that be, including City, will still keep fcking us until we've been priced and sold out for ever.

Just remember those families who can't afford to go to any games.They were on the streets of Manchester getting pissed on when we returned with the treble.

They have no chance of doing what I did as a kid and get in the Kippax for 25p. We will end up with a lost generation watching highlights from fckin bloggers on you tube instead.

The worrying consequence of this is that the club will think more than ever that our hardcore fanbase / ‘legacy’ fans are disposable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.