Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to those who doubted. Isn't it amazing how a block you all thought you knew better and said had sold out, despite me saying different, is now on sale with 500+ seats to sell. That's block 528 and don't ask me how I know there are many more, but trust me there are!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230716_200123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_200123_Chrome.jpg
    895.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20230716_200015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_200015_Chrome.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 29
So to those who doubted. Isn't it amazing how a block you all thought you knew better and said had sold out, despite me saying different, is now on sale with 500+ seats to sell. That's block 528 and don't ask me how I know there are many more, but trust me there are!
Not saying you are wrong but on reading this thread didn’t everyone say 528 was not up for sale yet? Or was that 533?

No that's not correct, I've been following it and this blocks
No that's not correct, the blocks from 532 have been appearing one by one with 528 being the last one to appear

Corky has been saying from the start that this block was being held back

Those L3 blocks are always greyed out until the blocks on L3 behind the goal sell out first. As a rule they are the most expensive L3 blocks, as they overlook the halfway line.

Thats the block people have said hasnt gone on sale - which are the other 3? Why is it a secret only you know?

Have the L3 blocks above the trophy presentation area gone on sale yet? They are some of the last blocks to go on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.