Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people actually go to this anyway?

A very expensive, mithery pre season warm up that means less than fuck all.

Not a “trophy” and never will be.

This thread is like arguing with Mrs about whether she should make her 3rd brew in the last hour or fuck it off.

This is too simplistic in my view. I respect the people who want to boycott, but I don’t think it will work. Both of these positions are legitimate and it should be possible to disagree without shaming others as selfish.
Just stating my opinion, he is prioritising his own want to go to the game over collective action which I believe will have an impact - that is selfish

For the record I’ll be boycotting not just because of the ridiculous kick off time, but because of the venue itself.

I’d probably be in the minority but I’d also support a future FA Cup semi boycott, regardless of the opponent.
@There is a light well the minority is at least 2 because I'm not going to this match nor any other semi final at Wembley.

What exactly is that based on? We couldn’t sell out an fa cup semi final, which was on a Saturday. Your seriously overestimating the amount of replacement fans that we have

We aren’t Liverpool or United and if 20,000 city fans don’t go it will be very noticeable at Wembley. I don’t think we’d have sold out either way

That was before we won the treble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.