Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re under their skin. We really really hurt them last season
We’ve been hurting them since 2008.

They were the main ones ringing up all the phone-ins back then complaining that we’d been taken over by a Sheikh. Even Wrighty was telling them to shut up on talkSPORT at the time. We nabbed a few of their players, beat them well three games in a row at the Etihad (3-0, 4-2, 3-0), they lost their shit with the Adebayor celebration (even though it was them who were racist chanting at him!), our recent record against them is WWWWWWWLWWWWWWWW, Alan Davies’ racist rant, we beat them to the title when their racist fan group were singing ‘we’re gonna win the league’ under a bridge in April…

Go and write another letter about us you Cockney twats!

Just been chatting to an Arsenal supporter. He’s going with 4 others. One City fan and three Arsenal in the City end.

I wonder how many others will infiltrate the City end.

someones fibbing you there, or his city mate has done the cuntish thing of giving his seats to opposing fans.

Wouldnt dream of bringing a mate of another team to sit in another end

Unbelievable atmosphere at our end at the F.A. Cup final, but that was very different, of course. Wouldn't have missed it for worlds, even if the match wasn't exactly a classic.
Our support and piss taking of the out of towners before, during and after our Wembley win has broken the bastards.

It was belittling humiliation with a capital 'H' and they fucking hated every second of it !!

"You're fucking shit".

Ha Ha Ho Ho !!

Didn't go but on tv all you heard was City, the rags fuck all :)
The Poznan definitely set the tempo.

Of course I was in the middle of City fans (and right up top, which doesn't help), but I can honestly say that I didn't hear them through the match except when they scored their scummy (non)penalty.

I am not going, fuck em and fuck the club too, they care more about optics than fans.

There was a chance to make a real stand against idiotic match timings and now its gone and for what, a glorified fucking friendly.
I do think all finals (FA Community Shield, EFL Cup final, FA Cup final) should all be on a Saturday at 15.00, but this is actually earlier than a Super Sunday PL game in London or the South coast would be (they kick off at 16.30), never mind a midweek game. So the match time is fine now to be honest.

I did back this boycott with it being a 17.30 kick off but that boycott worked in getting it moved to a more reasonable time. It’s not Saturday at 15.00 and maybe we should open talks with the club about this in the future but it’s at a more reasonable time now than initially.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think all finals (FA Community Shield, EFL Cup final, FA Cup final) should all be on a Saturday at 15.00, but this is actually earlier than a Super Sunday PL game in London or the South coast would be (they kick off at 16.30), never mind a midweek game. So the match time is fine to be honest.

I did back this boycott with it being a 17.30 kick off but that boycott worked in getting it moved to a more reasonable time. It’s not Saturday at 15.00 and maybe we should open talks with the club about this in the future but it’s at a more reasonable time now than initially.
Yeah the Carabao Cup final in 2019 vs Chelsea kicked off at 16.30, so the 16.00 time isn’t beyond the pale.

someones fibbing you there, or his city mate has done the cuntish thing of giving his seats to opposing fans.

Wouldnt dream of bringing a mate of another team to sit in another end
His Arsenal mate is probably in the corporates on level 2 at the City end. Just bigging himself up that he's at our end.

Arsenal fans put up the worst attendance I’ve ever seen for a PL game when we went there in 2018. It wasn’t the lowest attendance the PL has seen, but it was the most pathetic.

Biggest club South of Greater Manchester in the country, third best supported club in England, London’s biggest club, at home against the best team in the league who they’d just lost to a few days before at Wembley where they could have given us some payback and they came out with this shit:

View attachment 86812

Arsenal can never, ever say anything about City’s support! The soft Cockney Arsebottom Army Herberts.
Didn't they use the excuse that they stayed away because it was too cold that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.