Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

i know it was a so called friendly but if you ask a lot of fans my age, goin on 60 they will tell you there is no such thing as a friendly against that lot especially when its at wembley and for a trophy of sorts. so maybe you might understand how much it hurts to lose against them and to have to go in work on mon and take all the shit off the rags, and after being 2 up it hurts all the more so dont come on here and slag people off that are pissed off after losing that game and even more so when your a mancunian!!

How the hell can any of you slate Dzeko today?

What do you expect when the midfield is non-existant and he receives virtually no service up front. He did absolutely great today considering the midfield performance. Did well to retain the ball and had a cracker of a goal.

Best player today.

You gotta admit guys,Balo was shown up to be a lazy primadonna today,His attitude stunk when he came off, we seem to spend more time defending him in press conferences than talking about games & unless Ive missed something,I havent seem anything decent from him since he joined. We need to build a solid reliable team & he just seems like a disruption

citymad said:
nwanda said:
However I am beginingto think that balotelli is just a myth. He is either lazy and disinterested or just not as good as we think.
all of the above
I have this theory that Mancini is using City games to try to build Balo into a consistent true attacking threat so that when he leaves City for the Italian nat'l team job he'll have a weapon on the int'l stage.

Ntini77 said:
I wonder if Damocles thinks we'll win the league....

IF we are to stand a chance of winning the league we need to develop that fabled winning mentality. Only one team out on that pitch today had it (and it wasn't us).

bringbackhorlock said:
You gotta admit guys,Balo was shown up to be a lazy primadonna today,His attitude stunk when he came off, we seem to spend more time defending him in press conferences than talking about games & unless Ive missed something,I havent seem anything decent from him since he joined. We need to build a solid reliable team & he just seems like a disruption
Balotelli is shit, that's just how it is.

dctid said:
citymad said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Were people shouting "MANCINI OUT" when we were "too slow" in the semi? Genuine question.

Today's performance is down to two things:
Pre-season
Brilliant Man U performance

correct

and lets not forget our surrender monkey - its only a friendly - cant be arsed - who gives a shit team approach

Its only a freindly, we made them look ordinary in the first half and they us in the 2nd....whey hay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.