Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

D rags wer d better side today. Why mancini cant read d game. We wer 2-0 up at have time n lose. Yaya didnt play wel 2day .balo too so at half time he cld bring on aguero n adam. Bt he woke up after d equaliser. So sad bt its nt end of d world.

Every one should calm down we were not fully fit. We have possibly three players to add to that team. However I am beginingto think that balotelli is just a myth. He is either lazy and disinterested or just not as good as we think.

Lets see were we are on 1sept before any one Panics. Bring on Swansea

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Were people shouting "MANCINI OUT" when we were "too slow" in the semi? Genuine question.

Today's performance is down to two things:
Pre-season
Brilliant Man U performance

correct

leighton said:
A nice workout. The result means nothing its all about getting the fitness levels right for next weekend. People can read what they like into it but I dont think the players or Mancini will be too bothered about the game. The season starts on Monday week for us.

The only negative from the game was not giving Aguero a run out in the game. Some players were blowing out of there arses come the last 20 odd minutes but Mancini didnt bother changing it for some reason.

utter bollocks - it was an important game simple and if the players wont be that bothered then they want a royal fookin over

tommyhair said:
Rubbish city, joke, too slow. United too good, too fast, season over. Why is Mancini laughing at the end, not funny

Seriously....has someone slipped something in my drink and I disappeared down the rabbit hole? Cos some of the shit I've heard on here today makes me think the lunatics have taken over the asylum

citymad said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Were people shouting "MANCINI OUT" when we were "too slow" in the semi? Genuine question.

Today's performance is down to two things:
Pre-season
Brilliant Man U performance

correct

and lets not forget our surrender monkey - its only a friendly - cant be arsed - who gives a shit team approach

nwanda said:
Every one should calm down we were not fully fit. We have possibly three players to add to that team. However I am beginingto think that balotelli is just a myth. He is either lazy and disinterested or just not as good as we think.

Lets see were we are on 1sept before any one Panics. Bring on Swansea

Agree with the balo statement though have done all along theres only so long people can make excuses for him

nwanda said:

Lets see were we are on 1sept before any on. Panics. Bring on Swansea

all of the above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.