Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

King Geedorah said:
Sorry for posting this but the question has to be asked; should De Jong have been tracking Nani's run?

1BOo.gif

Got to put your hands up to this one and just work on the first and third goals in terms of any defensive lapses.

citygal1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
clifford said:
I must say they looked miles better than us.

I hate to say it, but Tevez really does carry us.
He wasn't playing in the semi and we managed quite well.

wouldnt waste your breath hes a rag
I must be a rag too then as i agree with him, Tevez has carried us through a lot of games

Mancini's post match said he disappointed with the team that loss ball control in the 2nd half, I think all the mistakes started there. You went 2-0 up, you need to plan to kill the game off by piling more pressure on your opponent's weakest links that were their novice keeper and shaky defense, but Mancini choosed to allow the pressure back to his own team by sitting back and hope to play percentage football to hang on to the 1st half's score against the comeback-expert instead.

Or is it just a Mancini's plan to show the management that they should buy more players as his request?

lee-mcfc said:
citygal1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He wasn't playing in the semi and we managed quite well.

wouldnt waste your breath hes a rag
I must be a rag too then as i agree with him, Tevez has carried us through a lot of games

And how excactly did carlos get the service to do this monumental feat ??

I am not to arsed that we lost the match anymore , what bothers me is the fact that the rags are creaming themselves over a game , that before , yesterday they couldn't give two shits about and was branded as a friendly . I can't wait , until we beat those bastards again , they give miles of abuse after a friendly game , imagine the abuse we are going to hand out after we beat them in a game of significance.

Just arrived back from a weekend in the big smoke...Overall I have to say it was a dissapointing trip...very subdued atmosphere for a wembley game and nowhere near the excitement levels of the semi or final...to be expected i suppose but for me our lads just did not really turn up and most of us fans seemed a bit half arsed about it all......or seem that bothered really...Utd on the other hand looked really up for it from the go and i thought we were lucky to be going in 2-0 up at half time...I was cahtting to a fellow blue at the bar and said that we don't conced 3 in a game never mind a half so we should be able to come out and express ourselves a bit second half and pop another couple in....how wrong was I?
In the great scheme of things it's not a damaging loss and whilst I think Utd looked much sharper (they have had the whole squad together from early doors due to quick work in the transfer market) I think we will be a tougher propostion when we meet in the league...I can see them getting off to a flier a la Chelsea last year and we just need to keep pace until we hit full match sharpness.

On a final note I was pissed off to see Rooney waving goodbye to our fans as the teams lined up to kick off after nani's second goal...cheeky twat needed a slap.

Blue Elmo said:
I am not to arsed that we lost the match anymore , what bothers me is the fact that the rags are creaming themselves over a game , that before , yesterday they couldn't give two shits about and was branded as a friendly . I can't wait , until we beat those bastards again , they give miles of abuse after a friendly game , imagine the abuse we are going to hand out after we beat them in a game of significance.

whilst whisky nose is in charge of the rags - wins against them will be few and far in between - Mancini dont seem to be able to compoete with him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.