Community Shield Official Post Match Reaction Thread

We will lose because Mancini too conservative
Mancini concept just know defend
we tactical 4-2-3-1 but counterattack too slow
Dzeko Mario yaya silva milner no players have speed to counterattack
Dzeko Mario not to put pressure on their defense
second half they defender moved to the midfield,this showed that they are not afraid of us forward

Mancini say We must learn,but i think himself must learn first

Prestwich_Blue said:
clifford said:
I must say they looked miles better than us.

I hate to say it, but Tevez really does carry us.
He wasn't playing in the semi and we managed quite well.

wouldnt waste your breath hes a rag

Have been absolutely gutted the last few times Utd have got last minute winners against us, but suprisingly wasn't that bothered this time (obviously would have been nice to win). I'm just glad it wasn't of any real importance, and hopefully it will give us a kick up the arse for the start of the season next week.

Taken from scum cafe

It will be Barca trying to emulate our style from now on. At times all players where attacking - not often you see that in football today.

A dislaimer though... I think City were playing far beyond their standards yesterday. Their midfield didn't perform one bit of what they can. We shouldn't be thinking it will be this easy. Dejong and Yaya were both holding back a lot and Millner looked out of breath early in the second half, which indicates they're probably coming out of a very hard training period and not really 100% for this game. Things they will benefit from as we get further into the season.

Getting a ribbing of rags in work. All of them very giddy about this result. I posted earlier what I thought about the game. I'm gutted for the Blues who made the journey, but in terms of the game and the result, it's really weird; I'm just not arsed.

Although, in response to my mate once I'd received the obligatory text message 5 mins after the final whistle:

"Was worried about you as I didn't get a text at half time. Text me again at the end of the season when it's all sorted out properly."

Bobby got it wrong in this game and he should have put Johnson on the left to have a go at Smalling and in doing so stop 2 players attacking our left with only one defender (Kolarov) trying to stop both.

Should have dropped Yaya for Barry second half as he just didn't seem fit.

Also it backs up what Bobby as been saying and that we still need a couple of players in as we were short of ideas without Tevez and Silva. Yes we have Aguero to come in but we need more ideas from the midfield and wings.

Hopefully we will get Nasri and a n other and if Tevez goes a n other to replace him.

Not sure if already posted but the Joe Hart Reaction video on the OS is well worth a watch, thought he summed it up very well and it's made me feel confident that the players understand.

Sorry for posting this but the question has to be asked; should De Jong have been tracking Nani's run?

1BOo.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.