Community shield Post match thread

Lee Dixon is (maybe was) a blue. Went to school with him and had many a trip on the 129 to Dickinson Road and then on to the Kippax. Slag his commentary, but he did the hard miles as a kid

Yeah, I know all about his background of a Blue family etc and him growing up a blue (although the 129 is news to me!), but I’ve also heard/read him say repeatedly as an adult post playing career that he is and always will be first and foremost an Arsenal supporter.
Regardless of any of the above, I just think it isn’t true that he is favourable to us at all in his comma

PEP We won on penalties. You can win, you can lose. The hunger is there. For this part of the season the game was tremendously demanding. We had a really good first half, but after we couldn’t control the switch of play, the long balls, the duels.

PEP I don't think there will be just two contenders to win the Premier League. There will be many this time. The difference today was one penalty. It’s good to face them to see how well prepared we have to be to try and win the titles.

PEP Everyone made an incredible contribution but @C1audioBravo won the game. He is an incredible second keeper. He saved the game many times today and of course, he had to save the penalty. After what happened (injury), he is not a young guy. I was really impressed.

Great to beat the scouse shite, despite Ron’s lad giving them everything. Thought it was a fantastic turn out from our fans, given the doom mongers on here saying no one was going. From our end it sounded like the dipper cunnts were booing the national anthem, wtf was that all about?

Every time we score Van Dijk just stands their like a deer in headlights, despite being the closest defender. Aguero did him, today Sterling was able to sorta as well. Surely there’s too much hype surrounding this guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.